Free entertainment @ firth park wmc

nicecraig

This Saturday 28th Feb we welcome back a great band who surprised me with the way they won over our saturday night crowd because i took a real gamble booking them in the first place and putting them on a saturday instead of a sunday ACOUSTICA ARE A CLASS ACT BELIEVE ME please try and catch them if you have not seen them before see below

Short Description

Classic Rock and Pop from the 60's 70's 80's and 90's with a twist.

Long Description

Acoustica were formed in Sutton in January 2013 as an alternative to it's members "full time" bands.

Basically. what this band does is takes your favourite classic rock or pop song from the last 50 years

and re arranges it. We then perform it entirely acoustically using nothing but acoustic instruments!

Anything from the Moody Blues, The Rolling Stones and Stealers Wheel to Bon Jovi, REM and Nirvana

are "re created" in such a way that you would find it hard to believe that such a full sound can be attained

without the usual full band set up!

Bio

The band consists of highly experienced musicians from some of the UK's top tribute and covers bands with many years of experience behind them.

the band consists of.....

Steve Place, Lead Vocal, Harmony vocal,Acoustic guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin

Richard "Cokie" Kirk, Lead Vocal, Harmony vocal, Cajon drum, Percussion

Harry Head, Lead vocal, Harmony vocal, Lead Acoustic guitar, Mandolin

Gary Cooper, Lead vocal, Harmony vocal, Acoustic bass,

all members have been performing for many years on the circuit with bands such as Pynk Floid, The Beautiful Sound, R.I.M. Led Zeppelica

Free and co and many more.

Sunday 1st March we have a new young band called TWISTER i have have a few good reports about the band from some of our members who have seen them on the east coast and told me they are a good young band so we'll have a look sunday

BAND DETAILS BELOW*********** TWISTER********************

Short Description

Our new album 'This Isn't Wonderland' out now.

Amazon: http://goo.gl/N0ONYl

iTunes: http://goo.gl/3RGMtT

Long Description

Twister entered the Surface Unsigned Festival in which they came 2nd out of 12,000 bands at the London final. They are a high energy, young and exciting four piece, pop/rock band from the North East of the UK, fronted by charismatic Stevie Stoker, who certainly knows how to work a crowd. Twister have a natural ability to connect with the audience and are renowned for giving an amazing show every time they perform.

With a set list of rock/pop anthems and a dedicated following, Twister are going for it and are ready for the ride of their life.

Sponsored by TubeSync

“Call me when you’re about to be signed.” - Gem Archer

“Excellent stage presence, you put on a great show. Best band I’ve seen in a long time.” – EMI records

“You blew us away.” - The Joy Formidable

“A skill for writing witty, memorable Indie pop tracks. Excellent anthems. Very strong, with just the right mixture of rawness, showmanship and technical precision ensuring they had the crowd clapping and singing along, leaving a lasting impression” – Surface Unsigned Festival