What would you do ? : unknown car across your drive at 7.00AM

yes but what fun to see there face when they return. use of a lump hammer can work wonders also to remove the vehicle:)

Given that they know who's drive it is, that's a really stupid idea... You'll first have a visit from the police, and maybe a week later a visit to your own car by someone carrying a hammer, or paint thinners, or a lighter!

PS Does anyone know how to set off a car`s alarm without damaging it ?

Usually, rocking the car from side to side will set the alarm off....The problem there being, that it will most likely be ignored. Does anyone these days react to a car alarm?

Given that they know who's drive it is, that's a really stupid idea... You'll first have a visit from the police, and maybe a week later a visit to your own car by someone carrying a hammer, or paint thinners, or a lighter!

thats why i said give them tea and toast i have see the light and wont do wrong again

Ask yourself, what would Chuck Norris do? hes the man

Me and 4 mates bumped a car once. Right down the street lol. The owners face was a picture on arrival to find it gone. Should not have parked it in front of my drive lol.