Michael Sheen Tears Into NHS Cuts In Blistering Speech

Meanwhile on planet earth, how much more tax are you prepared to pay?

Haha, yeah, you're right, getting people to pay their tax is such an alien idea! What was I thinking?

Until tax loopholes are closed and and everyone is met with the same level of scrutiny when it comes to tax, I'm not prepared to pay a penny more. However, in an ideal world, I'd pay more. I definitely wouldn't mind going back up to 50%, but at the moment, I resent paying a penny.

Rubbish. Don't make excuses. The Government even produce free booklets advising people how to eat and drink properly.

Awww, that's nice of Cameron and his chums - whilst they have top chefs prepare their food, and (yes, along with their Labour counterparts) don't even know what a pint of milk costs. :hihi:

Awww, that's nice of Cameron and his chums - whilst they have top chefs prepare their food, and (yes, along with their Labour counterparts) don't even know what a pint of milk costs. :hihi:

Would you prefer him to be running the country or to be out shopping all day then having a nice afternoon chopping a few ingredients and cooking?

Would you prefer him to be running the country or to be out shopping all day then having a nice afternoon chopping a few ingredients and cooking?

Living in the real world wouldn't be a bad thing. You make it sound like politicians don't have enough spare time to have other interests, yet some have jobs on the side that earn them tens of millions? :huh:

Eh? Is that a trick question?

Of course I'd prefer him to be out shopping all day, than to be running the country!!!

I'd rather him be chopping up celery for his chicken stew (you know where the chicken is coming from?) than chopping up the NHS, and cooking his dinner, rather than the unemployment figures.

Doesn't he charge 250k for a dinner? I wonder what that would amount would increase by if he had to cook it himself?

Edited by Mr Bloom

Living in the real world wouldn't be a bad thing. You make it sound like politicians don't have enough spare time to have other interests, yet some have jobs on the side that earn them tens of millions? :huh:

You're blurring lines again. The PM does have another job. He spends all day trying to rectify the mess that TB and GB made of the country. He is paid a salary in addition to his MPs salary. Some other MPs have time to do another job, like ministers - they represent their constituents as MPs but then they also sit in cabinet.

Some politicians do have time to go shopping and to have second jobs or to spend time with their families or to go golfing or to study the price of milk eggs and fish. Or write books or study climate change.

---------- Post added 05-03-2015 at 10:24 ----------

Eh? Is that a trick question?

Of course I'd prefer him to be out shopping all day, than to be running the country!!!

I'd rather him be chopping up celery for his chicken stew (you know where the chicken is coming from?) than chopping up the NHS, and cooking his dinner, rather than the unemployment figures.

Doesn't he charge 250k for a dinner? I wonder what that would amount would increase by if he had to cook it himself?

So- You think the country would be fine with no one running it. Just leaderless and rudderless?

I don't understand the chicken comment.

So- You think the country would be fine with no one running it. Just leaderless and rudderless?

I don't understand the chicken comment.

I didn't say that, did I? I said I would prefer Cameron to be doing the shopping rather than running the country. I didn't say no one should be running it.

I find it hard to believe you don't understand the chicken comment, as you've commented on Cameron's debate stance on the other thread.

I didn't say that, did I? I said I would prefer Cameron to be doing the shopping rather than running the country. I didn't say no one should be running it.

I find it hard to believe you don't understand the chicken comment, as you've commented on Cameron's debate stance on the other thread.

No. But seeing as they were the largest party - means that the Tories and their coalition partners get to choose the PM. That is the situation.

Oh - I get the chicken comment now - tres drole, tres drole.

I've explained why I think he's not appearing in a head to head. Nor does he want a UKIP stalking horse without the Greenies stalking horse.

I also feel it would be unreasonable to exclude the Libs - they were always good for a laugh, before they actually had to make rational decisions and help govern the country. "I agree with Nick." :hihi::hihi:

No. But seeing as they were the largest party - means that the Tories and their coalition partners get to choose the PM. That is the situation.

Oh - I get the chicken comment now - tres drole, tres drole.

I've explained why I think he's not appearing in a head to head. Nor does he want a UKIP stalking horse without the Greenies stalking horse.

I also feel it would be unreasonable to exclude the Libs - they were always good for a laugh, before they actually had to make rational decisions and help govern the country. "I agree with Nick." :hihi::hihi:

To be honest, people are talking about which inanimate object should represent Cameron on the Tory podium, but as far as I'm concerned, Nick will be there as the Tory representative.

To be honest, people are talking about which inanimate object should represent Cameron on the Tory podium, but as far as I'm concerned, Nick will be there as the Tory representative.

He'll be the liberal representative. He is far from tory. Trouble is those who live in lala land used to vote for them as a fantasy party. Don't know where they turn to now. I suppose the greenies, but natalie Bennett is actually stupid.