Woman mugged in Hillsborough

I use that tram stop regularly. There are nearly always people waiting or using the shops there. That spot is next to a pedestrian crossing and the interchange, not tucked away in a quiet corner, and it's still light at that time.

I hope the lady is ok. i also hope the mugger can be identified and brought to book.

How awful, that nobody was able to come to her aid.

Crossed fingers that she is able to recover from the trauma and her injuries and that someone's CCTV produces irrefutable proof to nail the scrote for this.

I was also on the tram with my Husband, sat on the Wetherspoons side, I heard the horn of the car and herd the gasp and thought someone had been run over...then I saw the lad hop over the back of one of the cars and run off towards Malin Bridge. Pretty sure he was wearing a black hoodie and baseball cap on but couldn't see his face.

It was quite shocking given the time of day and the number of people around and I know lots of us on the tram felt quite helpless as there was nothing we could do. I hope the lady involved wasn't badly harmed and is being well looked after by her family.

I was on the mad Harry's side of the tram, I'm absolutely disgusted and so upset that no one helped!! I felt helpless just watching from the tram, I have never seen anything so shocking in my life. He was about 5'6 black hoodie black trackies and a cap(?)

I feel so guilty for not being able to do anything, really hope she's ok

Pity the Wetherspoons bouncers weren't on duty, they might have dealt him a mighty blow or two.

We came past just after 5 and the bouncers were outside Wetherspoons, not sure what time they would have started but there is match tonight. Also the ambulance was still there

I was also on the tram with my Husband, sat on the Wetherspoons side, I heard the horn of the car and herd the gasp and thought someone had been run over...then I saw the lad hop over the back of one of the cars and run off towards Malin Bridge. Pretty sure he was wearing a black hoodie and baseball cap on but couldn't see his face.

It was quite shocking given the time of day and the number of people around and I know lots of us on the tram felt quite helpless as there was nothing we could do. I hope the lady involved wasn't badly harmed and is being well looked after by her family.

Yes, that's what I thought, that someone had been run over or something (knowing how often it seems to happen in that location). I asked the lady opposite if she could describe the attacker and she said she thought dark / black hoodie.

How shocking !

I have just moved to middlewood road and I really am quite worried.

How can no one of stopped to help her! Fair enough dont be a hero and chase after the vile excuse of a human as they are not worth it, as you never know if they have a gun / knife etc but not to help the lady! Disgraceful!

Have we found out if she is ok? Have Costa volunteered to provide the CCTV footage?

xx