More right wing channels / appearances on TV? enough or not enough?

Well that was clearly wrong and the guy saying it later apologised, But it's not like the BBC hasn't made mistakes in the past either. Even their own people have admitted being liberally biased. Look how many copies of the Guardian they buy in every day, more than any other newspaper. How is that representitive of the TV license paying public, when the Guardian is in reality one of the leasts popular newspapers?

I'm sorry, but the BBC hasn't come out with anything as blatantly untrue as that in it's news programmes. And the usual tired claims of BBC being an evil left wing plot are somewhat undermined by the fact that they keep giving UKIP a disproportionately large platform.

Well, unless you happen to think that UKIP are a conspiracy to discredit right wing political ideology..... :hihi:

It always has a Labour and Tory representitive on it as well. And usually a Libdem too.

---------- Post added 06-03-2015 at 07:37 ----------

So they literally tell no truth at all. Not even when they say what day it is, or the time?

Most of the stuff on their is opinion. As is what the BBC put out. It's just that you disagree with the opinion of FOX news. But you don't have to pay for FOX to watch the BBC, but you do have to pay for the BBC to watch FOX.

What, like Bill O'reilly's "combat" experience, the Muslim population of Birmingham and it's no go zones, and the no go zones in France?! All opinion? :huh:

Fox is a fine right wing channel. That Bill O Reilly is a great journalist.

No he's not! He's a bare faced liar! Have you not heard about his latest claims about him being in war zones? :hihi:

What a total idiot that man is!

Jim Davidson is a tosser and Bernard Manning is dead...who's left?

I remember that the Tories once recruited Kenny Everett as a spokesman for the comedy / media because he was a Conservative supporter at the time. Unfortunately for them I believe that his speeches were a little crazy.

Harry Enfield is / was a Tory as well. Despite his ridicule of William Hague as Tory Boy and Posh Chaps as "Tim Nice-but-Dim", he also liked to ridicule the workshy underclass with his Wayne and Waynetta Slobs characters. I recall that Harry Enfield has been used in Conservative campaigns as well.

Mrs Thatcher once used the Monty Python Dead Parrot Quote in one of her famous speeches. It is well documented that she had no sense of humour and couldn't understand what it was all about, however her trusted advisors persuaded her to use it.

Edited by muddycoffee

I remember that the Tories once recruited Kenny Everett as a spokesman for the comedy / media because he was a Conservative supporter at the time. Unfortunately for them I believe that his speeches were a little crazy.

Harry Enfield is / was a Tory as well. Despite his ridicule of William Hague as Tory Boy and Posh Chaps as "Tim Nice-but-Dim", he also liked to ridicule the workshy underclass with his Wayne and Waynetta Slobs characters. I recall that Harry Enfield has been used in Conservative campaigns as well.

Mrs Thatcher once used the Monty Python Dead Parrot Quote in one of her famous speeches. It is well documented that she had no sense of humour and couldn't understand what it was all about, however her trusted advisors persuaded her to use it.

What is a chav.