Is illuminati real

What does that have to do with this thread?

You were expecting logical and coherent thoughts from a conspiracy theorist :help:

---------- Post added 07-03-2015 at 12:52 ----------

so america invade iraq becuase it had weapon of mass destruction.or did they do it because of iraq wanted to trade oil in euros. google it and wake up people sheeple !!!001!!!

FTFY - no need to thank me :cool:

You were expecting logical and coherent thoughts from a conspiracy theorist :help:

By calling them 'theorists' you wrongly credit them for coming up with theories when the overwhelming majority of them simply perpetuate someone else's poorly thought out conspiracy theory.

I think the term 'conspiracy fan' is much more appropriate as they seem to be fans of just about any and all conspiracy theories.

By calling them 'theorists' you wrongly credit them for coming up with theories when the overwhelming majority of them simply perpetuate someone else's poorly thought out conspiracy theory.

I think the term 'conspiracy fan' is much more appropriate as they seem to be fans of just about any and all conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy fantasists?

so america invade iraq becuase it had weapon of mass destruction.or did they do it because of iraq wanted to trade oil in euros. google it and wake up people

Saddam and Gadaffi wanted to trade oil for Gold instead of the US Dollar from what I read a while ago.

You seem very dismissive, and yet many 'conspiracy theories' are turning into undeniable facts.

Which ones?

Not 9/11, 7/7, Princess Di, David Kelly, Chemtrails, HAARP, Hollie Greig, JFK, The Illuminati / NWO planning WW3 / depopulation, the Glasgow Helicopter crash, the Boston Bombers, to name a few off the top of my head that have featured on SF over the last few years.

Saddam and Gadaffi wanted to trade oil for Gold instead of the US Dollar from what I read a while ago.

Don't forget Putin's oil deal with China is gold and goods based instead of US dollars, was closely followed by the west thinking putin is the bogey man.