Is illuminati real

Don't forget Putin's oil deal with China is gold and goods based instead of US dollars, was closely followed by the west thinking putin is the bogey man.

Don't you think his invasions of Georgia and the Ukraine may have cemented his bogey man reputation?

Don't you think his invasions of Georgia and the Ukraine may have cemented his bogey man reputation?

Never said he was a saint.

But I do trust the motives of the EU warmongers even less.

I appreciate the population of europe is getting too high but do we really need a war to deal with that.

Never said he was a saint.

But I do trust the motives of the EU warmongers even less.

I appreciate the population of europe is getting too high but do we really need a war to deal with that.

EU warmongers. :hihi: Run that one by me.

Guest sibon
Don't forget Putin's oil deal with China is gold and goods based instead of US dollars, was closely followed by the west thinking putin is the bogey man.

I think Putin's madness, uncontrollable nature and desire to destabilise large portions of the former USSR, are qualification enough for bogey man status.

What do you think Tommo?

Brain wash by the sun/mail, Those people are stupid to see the truth unless it is printed in the sun/mail

Why do "truthers / conspiracy fans" always assume people who don't buy into their fantasies are tabloid readers?

Why do "truthers / conspiracy fans" always assume people who don't buy into their fantasies are tabloid readers?

It's because they believe that their heightened intelligence has allowed them to see the "pattern" that connects events around the world, and those that cannot see the "pattern" cannot do so because they lack the levels of intelligence needed.

They then follow this thought to their logical ends by concluding that the tabloids are part of the "pattern", and only people who cannot recognise the "pattern" would read tabloids.

It's because they believe that their heightened intelligence has allowed them to see the "pattern" that connects events around the world, and those that cannot see the "pattern" cannot do so because they lack the levels of intelligence needed.

They then follow this thought to their logical ends by concluding that the tabloids are part of the "pattern", and only people who cannot recognise the "pattern" would read tabloids.

...also, it makes them feel like they're part of a unique group, a fringe minority. They dig this. They dig it more when people dismiss them as crazy because this just reinforces their fringe minority status.