"if we dont deliver our side of the bargain, kick us out in five years

Stress and anxiety are not excuses. They're medical conditions tthat we still know very little about. This is one of your dumbest posts ever, and that's saying something!

Yes they are medical conditions, but we have all been at places where someone goes home because they are 'stressed' or they decide to have 3 weeks off.

People are stressed and anxious everyday. Most people deal with it.

Upsetting that you think it is a dumb post. That is obviously the difference between you and me - I get on with things, you look for excuses.

---------- Post added 07-03-2015 at 19:34 ----------

No you didn't. You provided an article from a union magazine page. Its a report which provided a figure with no evidence to support it. It was a completely biased article as it was calling for support to join the union's own demonstrations.

The report is awful, just awful.

Lets replace 'assessed by ATOS' with 'bought The Sun'.

So lets say that after buying The Sun, 10,600 died.

As said people sadly die. And yes some of those may have been mentally ill. But if the doom and gloomers on here were a little more positive, instead of fighting their warrior crusades, then maybe these people would have a bit of a better outlook on life.

Vulnerable is being a Christian in Iraq.

No you didn't. You provided an article from a union magazine page. Its a report which provided a figure with no evidence to support it. It was a completely biased article as it was calling for support to join the union's own demonstrations.

Just because 10,600 people died after being declared fit to work DOES NOT mean that 10,600 people died because of being declared fit to work.

You have provided NOTHING to show any link between ATOS and cause of death. Lots of people die for many reasons and at any times.

Its not for me to prove atos are responsible. You brought it up. Show the evidence.

It is you that has called the figures/article in to question, so it is up to you to provide alternatives.

It is you that has called the figures/article in to question, so it is up to you to provide alternatives.

No.

You quoted a Union article.

Quite rightly, this has been questioned.

You haven't got another article, so are flinging it back on others to find figures.

The problem is the article and figures were put together by the Union rag. You cannot prove that ATOS caused the death of people when so many other factors could have contributed to the deaths.

If you are categorically stating that it was ATOS, and ATOS only, that caused their deaths then there is not much point discussing it as clearly you lack some basic education.

I can imagine that if I hadn't worked for years and expected that I would not have to work for the rest of my life, then being found "fit for work" would be a bit of a shock to the system. But that doesn't mean that it is wrong that people are expected to work to earn their keep if they are able to.

The Labour party leaders many still in Parliament, lied to the country about Nuclear Weapons in Iraq, this to support their personal paymasters the US government. They invaded Iraq illegally in our name and 500,000 Iraquis died in the fist two years after that invasion.

The war they started is still going on and the innocent are slaughtered daily. Anyone who comes on this forum and calls Cameron a liar should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

He has removed our troops from danger, has halved the deficit created 1.8million new jobs, brought sanity back to welfare, and will, given the chance sort immigration out, the immigration that under Labour totaled at least 3.8million.When you go to the polling station remember the dead, slaughtered by lying Labour politicians in your name. THINK before you vote.

Cameron was in the 2001-2005 parliament and together with most of the Conservative members, he voted YES to go to war in Iraq in the magnificent 2003 debate. He did not do anything in that debate. He wasn't like Ken Clarke. Totally dishonest for a Tory like you to try to fish for votes even now over that one when if it wasn't for the Tories supporting the Labour government on Iraq over the issue, this country would never have gone to war in 2003.

No.

You quoted a Union article.

Quite rightly, this has been questioned.

You haven't got another article, so are flinging it back on others to find figures.

The problem is the article and figures were put together by the Union rag. You cannot prove that ATOS caused the death of people when so many other factors could have contributed to the deaths.

If you are categorically stating that it was ATOS, and ATOS only, that caused their deaths then there is not much point discussing it as clearly you lack some basic education.

And you are very silly. I never said ATOS caused the deaths of those people. :hihi:

And you are very silly. I never said ATOS caused the deaths of those people. :hihi:

Nice worming out.

You've implied it many times, even if trying to pass it off as rhetoric.

I think you've written this with the intention of using your post 29 which you [perhaps conveniently] posted to use to argue when someone forces you into a corner.

Nice worming out.

You've implied it many times, even if trying to pass it off as rhetoric.

I think you've written this with the intention of using your post 29 which you [perhaps conveniently] posted to use to argue when someone forces you into a corner.

I've not implied it at all. You are as silly as the rest of them. READ what I've written, for heavens sake.

I've not implied it at all. You are as silly as the rest of them. READ what I've written, for heavens sake.

I won't argue that I'm not silly [in the common use meaning] - however I'm not stupid.

I've just looked at recent posts and you've just posted a similar thing on another thread, I knew I wasn't being 'silly' ;)

And that is just what this country needs. A massive shake-up because the traditional parties have failed this country. Anyone only needs to look at the Westminster paedophile thread to see that.

It isn't the same fallacy, but this is a similar one to your use in this thread. (I haven't read, nor wish to read that thread btw, it's not important to my point)

From your post #21....

What about the dead that have died in poverty, with no benefits because ATOS said they were fit to work?

What about the number of suicides due to ATOS

From your post #26.....

When asked directly the question of: Did the ATOS review speed up their death?!?!?

Your response started with: Probably, for a good proportion of them

I think YOU need to read what YOU have put in your own posts.

Just admit it. You lost this debate. You failed to back up your nonsense posts and now you are pathetically trying to pretend you never brought it up.

Grow up.

Edited by ECCOnoob