Who'd like Joey Barton at their club?

trav4

Met with Mr. Chansiri last night. He told me we've agreed to sign joey Barton this summer and they are going to revisit the World Cup stadium plans. He also told me gray has the job until the summer but he's looking at options. Mentioned hoddle and waddle - wouldn't be my choice but that's from the horses mouth

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10428098_10204347023930781_157417510335182080_n.jpg?oh=2e2be359b70a53bde5173672bafe505a&oe=557987F7

Trav I know I am not very well at the moment but I really don't understand this post. You met Mr Chansiri last night? Are you writing in the third person?

I would think it makes sense to revisit the World Cup Stadium options. Whether it is for more seating or not is irrelevant as it would not just have been about increasing seating but about improving the stadium as a whole. Besides which all of us are aware that the crowd increases exponentially with success.

P.S. Whilst he may be talented not really interested in someone with the reputation he has. Why does talent have to bring potential problems?

Trav I know I am not very well at the moment but I really don't understand this post. You met Mr Chansiri last night? Are you writing in the third person?

I would think it makes sense to revisit the World Cup Stadium options. Whether it is for more seating or not is irrelevant as it would not just have been about increasing seating but about improving the stadium as a whole. Besides which all of us are aware that the crowd increases exponentially with success.

P.S. Whilst he may be talented not really interested in someone with the reputation he has. Why does talent have to bring potential problems?

Good post Potlegs...But i think you might have fried a few brains on here with the word 'expotentially' being bandied around ;):hihi:

Potty it's a link to two people who were with your new owner nothing more It's getting like I can't post on here again without someone seeing .more into it, maybe I should just stick to chatting to castle about breaking my leg on a quad thatI've never been on.....Get well soon by the way.

Edited by trav4

Apologies trav - I was not having a go at you - I didn't get that it was just a quote from someone else - as I said - inner ear infections are fogging things up a bit, I just didn't see it. In added mitigation, after re reading it a few times - you do shift from 3rd person to a personal opinion - made it even harder for me to follow!:D Thanks for get well wishes. And if I were you I would stay away from conversations about quad bikes -lol - when you were injured I believe it was joked about that you did it coming off a quad bike!

Sorry you had to explain.

Billy - I had a coughing fit at that point and just couldn't think of a more suitable word! Lol. More apologies for using exponetially :hihi:

Explanation:-

Okay - I think we all know that the more successful the team are the more fans will find the funds to come and see them - especially if you get in the PL as they will come to see other PL teams ('star' players) play too - that's when we get bums on seats :)

Edited by potlegs
clarification

A few interesting facts about Joey Barton

he has been convicted twice on charges of violence

he was given a straight red card after head-butting Norwich midfielder Bradley Johnson

he has been charged with violent conduct three times by The Football Association

Barton was handed a twelve-match ban for his behaviour in the match against Man City

On 21st February 2015, Barton received the ninth red card of his career.

So 3 reasons why The Owls shouldn't sign him.

1 He's a Scouser

2 He's a nutter

3 He's a Scouser