Hit and run 8.20 on the 6.3.15

Honestly, I couldn't care less how he feels. I'm sure he feels a lot better than the pour soul knocked of his bike, who has my fullest sympathy. I commute every day by bike, and this sort of thoughtless driving is an everyday occurence.

I'm always on the look out for cyclists as i find most of them have a total disregard for road and their own safety, they think that if a car hits them then the car driver is automatically to blame. Thank the lord cyclists don't drive cars or we would be in trouble.

I'm always on the look out for cyclists as i find most of them have a total disregard for road and their own safety, they think that if a car hits them then the car driver is automatically to blame. Thank the lord cyclists don't drive cars or we would be in trouble.

No,none of "them" drive. :rolleyes:

Glad the driver has been found!

No matter who is to blame, when it comes to an argument between a cyclist and a car, bus or lorry it is the cyclist that comes off worse.

Saying most of them have a total disregard is a bit strong. I see lots of cyclists on the roads most days and only some (id guess 20%) ride like mental heads. The rest probably appreciate they are a fragile individual on a busy road full of big metal boxs some driven by idiots who have a pointless and childish hatred for them.

Saying most of them have a total disregard is a bit strong. I see lots of cyclists on the roads most days and only some (id guess 20%) ride like mental heads. The rest probably appreciate they are a fragile individual on a busy road full of big metal boxs some driven by idiots who have a pointless and childish hatred for them.

Well i'm sticking with most of them, total disregard for other road users who actually contribute to the upkeep of the roads they are driving on. They should ride defensively and some of them do to be fair, but most of them do not.

Well i'm sticking with most of them, total disregard for other road users who actually contribute to the upkeep of the roads they are driving on. They should ride defensively and some of them do to be fair, but most of them do not.

You should get yourself one of those dash cam things and then upload it (ooooh look at me using technical terms. lol ) for us all to see these cyclists. Apparently its really easy to do although i havent worked out how to make a You tube account yet but then im a tech dunce :(

un believable, I drive for a living and cycle to work ,have to go along Greenland road cycle path ,car and taxi drivers think I'm psychic knowing they are going to turn left in front of me :thumbsup:

I have no idea what this thread now has to do with the search for a hit and run driver.

If you want to have a moan about cyclists (and remember he was the victim in this incident) then go and post on the numerous anti cycling threads. There is a search forum button on the left

How do you think his mum feels reading all this rubbish?

There's a lot of idiots about.

There really are a lot of idiots about. A lot of those in cars actually believe they pay a thing called 'road tax' :)