Hit and run 8.20 on the 6.3.15

The Mail report doesn't mention the male driver nor his description, which is a shame (in fact, it says the woman was driving) because the additional publicity is great.

The couple involved should be dreading every ring on their doorbell (and hopefully are).

Edited by MrsMozzy

Glad to see this is still is now getting the publicity it should.

Shame the Sheffield Forum hasn't pinned it to the top the page to help try and find the vile creature who did this and bring them to justice.

MODS??? Come on!

Glad to see this is still is now getting the publicity it should.

Shame the Sheffield Forum hasn't pinned it to the top the page to help try and find the vile creature who did this and bring them to justice.

MODS??? Come on!

All the publicity is good but not helpful when media outlets get details in it wrong. Not going to help really and the "golden window" to catch who did this has now passed.

I thought the incident was minor until i saw those pics of your son. Definitely a hit and run. Shame on them for not even helping him :roll:

I know what you mean. His poor face was a right mess in the photo. I cant even begin to imagine what it looked like on the day clvered in blood. What an evil bitch that women is and what a terrible roll model for her kids. If i had my way id inform social services if shes ever found. Someone will to do something like that must have terrible parenting skills and probably needs some form of intervention.

---------- Post added 18-03-2015 at 17:13 ----------

All the publicity is good but not helpful when media outlets get details in it wrong. Not going to help really and the "golden window" to catch who did this has now passed.

True. Ill be honest im furious at the actions of these people. Id be more than happy to jump in the car at school time and drive around the local schools looking for a solver ford. Needle in a haystack maybe but it could pay off. My only issue being i dont know the area well so if anyones got time to spare and wants to be my navigator then just shout out.

Sorry to see the boy was so badly hurt - it is also obvious from the photo that he is a child - these people left a kid they had hit bleeding in the street. With all the publicity I bet they are hiding under the bed mainlining valium. Hope they are caught soon.

I'm so grateful for all the support we have had from Sheffield people! The police have been great as well.

I have to say though, that as the story is re told, it is exaggerated and changed. It was a male driver with a female passenger! His injuries, whilst very painful, were relatively minor and his face is now virtually fully healed.

It's been fascinating watching my 'quotes' change with every new report!

Thanks for all the well wishes. It has meant a lot to my family.

All we need now is for drivers to remember to use their wing mirrors when turning, and if they forget and hit someone, STAY with them and exchange details!