Do you know of any good singles bars in Sheffield or Rotherham?

joladybird

You're not the only one looking for such a thing...

Any night of the week its easy to pick up a one night stand... but where the hell am I ever going to find someone special? :help:

My mate met a truly lovely guy in leadmill who didnt just want a one night stand... He was so good to her but she had been hurt in the past and darent take on another relationship again... So she let him slip away... I am staggered! If it wasnt for the fact that she's my mate and also the principle of sloppy seconds, I'd be looking for something very similar indeed!

If you're interested, I've got my own speed dating company.

It's a good laugh and we use nice bars in South Yorkshire, not only may you meet the man/woman of your dreams - it's also a great way to make new friends who have similiar things in common with you.

If you'd like more info about my next event, please let me know :D

Good men are everywhere! Its just women being to picky or letting them slip away! :o Just get yourself in town and see who takes your fancy! Seems to work in my experience! :thumbsup:

I do! But all I ever seem to find are the one night stand brigade! :o:nono:

I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I definately dont have a problem striking up a conversation with desireable blokes, flirting and whatnot, but it soon becomes apparent what they want and I'm not having none of it! Grrr!

Archived