Labour - conservative coalition?

Milliband is so desperate to get the keys to No 10 he will make a pact with anyone.

You are fluent in talking crap!

That sounds more like Clegg, what did he say. I'll make Tories a bit less evil, and with labour I'll stop them getting carried away with the money.

Yes, of course: vote.

But whoever'd vote for something in which he/she doesn't believe?

Pretty much everybody. The chances of any party's policies aligning with your views exactly are minimal. Even if you wholeheartedly agree with 99% of their policies, there's still the 1% you'd disagree with. e.g. What do you think of UKIP backing a ban on slaughter without pre-stunning?

I think SNP being in a national UK government would cause a lot of resentment, and would probably lead to a second Scottish independence referendum, but this time one that all the UK can vote in!

Why resentment? You have been watching too much Tory influenced media. Neither the Tories, nor SNP are a national party, the Tories have very little support north of the border.

Well, the budget is due to start in about an hour.

Whatever is in it, even a few bob extra, will not affect the way I am thinking of voting though I suspect there may be a few "sweeteners" in it.

Ignore the budget and look at the different parties policies (and manifestos when they come out).

:):)

---------- Post added 18-03-2015 at 11:14 ----------

Why resentment? You have been watching too much Tory influenced media. Neither the Tories, nor SNP are a national party, the Tories have very little support north of the border.

Last Autumn I was talking to a Scottish MEP and he forecast that when Scotland have their elections next year, they will go for independence again.

:)

So the Tories aren't a National Party??

Are you trolling or is this actually an opinion that someone has?

So the Tories aren't a National Party??

Are you trolling or is this actually an opinion that someone has?

I believe that they have 1 MP in Westminster.

Electoral defeat in the 1959 general election led to the reforms of 1965, which brought an end to the Unionist Party as an independent force. It was renamed the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party and constitutionally came under the control of the UK party. These, and further reforms in 1977, saw the Scottish Conservatives being viewed as a regional unit, with its personnel, finance, and political offices under the control of a leadership in London.