The magnifying glass that is social media

One effect of social media is that of a magnifying glass, it highlights both dreadful and wonderful things. This story (Daily Mail) shows what it can do both good and bad.

I am delighted they found Dancing Man, nobody should be ashamed of the way they look, especially when they are out to have fun. I will be going to Placebo at the O2 next week and would like an invite to this party, so I will be rocking my mankini! :)

Its bad enough that these guys had twitter accounts in the first place, clearly they are not afraid of expressing their feminine side, but getting all catty about the activities of another guy just shows them up even more.

I would not mind betting they have facebook accounts too, they probaly have facials and manicures quite regularly as well.

Its bad enough that these guys had twitter accounts in the first place, clearly they are not afraid of expressing their feminine side, but getting all catty about the activities of another guy just shows them up even more.

I would not mind betting they have facebook accounts too, they probaly have facials and manicures quite regularly as well.

But would you believe anything they say on social media as true or evidence?

Many men have facials and manicures. All you are doing is exacerbating and defending the prejudices of the morons.

Wait, since when is having Twitter and Facebook accounts feminine?

/goes to check in pants

:help:

The original pictures were little to do with FB or twitter.

4Chan is a whole different level.