Where to buy a Sheffield made pocket knife

I have my eye on those big time. I could spend loads there on the high end stuff. Is the lower end stuff made just as well?

Yeah, the PC knives are beautiful, and take a while to make.

But be assured the cheaper knives are also well crafted :thumbsup:

I know of the Sheffield shop (prices a bit steep) and there are a few sources online but I want to see it in the flesh before I hand over my hard earned.

Any ideas?

there used to be a made in Sheffield shop on surrey street opposite the side of the town hall next door to the jewellery shop Leslie cass I think that's the name they if it's still there sold everything made in Sheffield including pen knifes bowie knifes, try googling it i'm sure it's still there

• 3 weeks later...
Do the hardwood ones have brass liners - I can't find any info either way.

The cheaper knives are Stainless Steel - the Premier Crafted are Brass.

Hope this helps (sorry for the delay).

---------- Post added 31-03-2015 at 09:06 ----------

I bought a couple of Taylors Eyewitness pocket knives recently at the Bakewell market on mondays from the stall that sells cutlery and various knives.They were a good price as well.

Bakewell Cookshop (Matlock Street) stock quite a variety of our products ~ I think they will be the ones selling on the Market.