Have you ever been sent home from school?

I used to get sent home all the time for wearing the wrong clothes and shoes. One year I decided to have my nose pierced and they sent me home for that!!

My mum had gotten really fed up of me being sent home all the time so she frog marched me down to school and she had a right go at the head teacher, she said my grades were the only important thing and the only time she wanted to see me sent home again is if I'd got a syringe full of heroin sticking out of my arm..

By the time I got into the 5th year they gave up on me and I basically wore what I wanted to.

I passed all my GCSE's with A-B's on every subject... Regardless of what I wore!

I used to get sent home all the time for wearing the wrong clothes and shoes. One year I decided to have my nose pierced and they sent me home for that!!

My mum had gotten really fed up of me being sent home all the time so she frog marched me down to school and she had a right go at the head teacher, she said my grades were the only important thing and the only time she wanted to see me sent home again is if I'd got a syringe full of heroin sticking out of my arm..

By the time I got into the 5th year they gave up on me and I basically wore what I wanted to.

I passed all my GCSE's with A-B's on every subject... Regardless of what I wore!

Did you ever get in the star with a picture of you with a dodgy hair cut and your mum stood next to you with an angry face?;);););)

Did you ever get in the star with a picture of you with a dodgy hair cut and your mum stood next to you with an angry face?;);););)

Haha no I didn't :hihi:

Did you?

I did once dye my hair bright red when I was 15 and my mum went off her nut! haha

• 6 months later...
Maybe, but she has a point. James Bond as a character is a misogynistic killer typified. To be reprimanded by Darth Vader is hilarious.

Interesting username in collaboration with your name here mate

In answer to the O.P's question - yeah many many times (and I'm proud of that too)

The clue's in the name dude, American Sniper

Yes, he's a murderer

Murder is "the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another". Technically, killing the enemy in a war is legal.

You never know, he might just be an American who makes petty comments on internet forums:hihi:

:hihi: