Is social media making people less sociable?

Character from Viz comic. Moderately amusing, check him out.

Thanks for clarifying that fishface ;) As someone who is only in the top 15-35 percentile I did not realise that :hihi:

(genuinely, I didn't, before my British time and not into comics) have to admit it is pretty well found.

So he is fishface, I am student grant, a lady trying to give you advice on earrings is riff raff. You are on a roll ubermaus. Not quite sure how 'student grant' is supposed to offend but you roll on lad.

Did I say roll? I meant troll.

You troll me and im the troll? Lol!

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 00:59 ----------

The OP seems to be spending a lot of time on here arguing the ins and outs of social media. Whatever happened to his social life? :suspect:

Nah. I just respond to the droll hordes following me round trying to get some shine.

No mate. Social media refers to twitter, linkedin, facebook,pinterest etc etc.

Sheff forum is a forum. The diff is this is a php forum on a certain topic or theme.

I suppose you could argue its all social. But then again if using that argument why not throw the entire internet in the hat.

---------- Post added 10-03-2015 at 11:49 ----------

Ergo you are a troll. You are now on 'ignore'.

Brilliant. I'm on ignore because I looked up his study, and it didn't say what he claimed. :hihi:

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 07:45 ----------

The OP seems to be spending a lot of time on here arguing the ins and outs of social media. Whatever happened to his social life? :suspect:

He spent the last page just "ignoring" people or telling them they're a troll when they either disagree or prove him wrong about something.

You mean you are trolling? :hihi:

It's my thread. You are the troll.:loopy:

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 18:40 ----------

Brilliant. I'm on ignore because I looked up his study, and it didn't say what he claimed. :hihi:

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 07:45 ----------

He spent the last page just "ignoring" people or telling them they're a troll when they either disagree or prove him wrong about something.

Sorry did someone say something:suspect:

So besides not knowing what social media is, you are now demonstrating not to know what trolling is :) Classic! I think I will hire your services when I ever need advice on my next marketing campaign. Not sure I want to pay through the nose for your huge tax-bill/90% mortgage/4K earrings for mothers day, so we might have to do a deal on price.

So besides not knowing what social media is, you are now demonstrating not to know what trolling is :) Classic! I think I will hire your services when I ever need advice on my next marketing campaign. Not sure I want to pay through the nose for your huge tax-bill/90% mortgage/4K earrings for mothers day, so we might have to do a deal on price.

I've forgotten more than you know about social media. And dont do discounts duchy. Sorry.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 18:40 ----------

Sorry did someone say something:suspect:

So you lied as well and haven't put me on ignore.

And you are totally refusing to engage with anyone on this thread like an adult now. You appear to have entirely spat your dummy.

I've forgotten more than you know about social media. And dont do discounts duchy. Sorry.

As someone who doesn't think forums are social media I'd say you didn't know anything in the first place.