Christening in S5

I would like to get my son christened this summer as my young daughter is, but with 2 small children and a hubby that is away 5 days a week, its very difficult to attend church. We are in parson cross and was wondering if there are any churches in the vicinity who could accomodate us?

Ta

Don't understand why you would want to get a child christened if you aren't a churchgoer, unless you are religious it doesnt really mean much these days. I havent bothered with my two

I can see your point. In my situation it was pressure from grandparents. I would have let my child make is own decision on reaching adulthood, but I was persuaded into booking a christening.

Don't understand why you would want to get a child christened if you aren't a churchgoer, unless you are religious it doesnt really mean much these days. I havent bothered with my two

She didn't say she wasn't a churchgoer, she said it was "difficult to attend church".

I would like to get my son christened this summer as my young daughter is, but with 2 small children and a hubby that is away 5 days a week, its very difficult to attend church. We are in parson cross and was wondering if there are any churches in the vicinity who could accomodate us?

Ta

Just ask the Priest/ Vicar at the church you normally attend