Talk about lucky coincidences!!

So...been left Sheffield nearly thirty years or so but always managed to get my hands on a few bottles of Hendos - me old Mum used to bring some with her when she used to visit or I would pick some up when I went to hers.

Sadly she passed away, and she was my last contact with Sheff, however I had a few bottles 'stashed away' - and then my wife in a act of kindness, or madness, went and gave most of them away to friends after they raved about it when we gave them meat and potato pie for supper etc. I didnt know until I went for a new bottle ....so..now down to my last one and knew i would have to find alternate supplier.

........and then I find my self having to visit Sheffield on business tomorrow (first time in five years), so I knew I could call in any local shop and stock up.....but even better the place I am visiting is just a couple of doors from the Hendersons Unit on the Parkway - I just called them and they said they can sell me some - Happy Days!!

So...been left Sheffield nearly thirty years or so but always managed to get my hands on a few bottles of Hendos - me old Mum used to bring some with her when she used to visit or I would pick some up when I went to hers.

Sadly she passed away, and she was my last contact with Sheff, however I had a few bottles 'stashed away' - and then my wife in a act of kindness, or madness, went and gave most of them away to friends after they raved about it when we gave them meat and potato pie for supper etc. I didnt know until I went for a new bottle ....so..now down to my last one and knew i would have to find alternate supplier.

........and then I find my self having to visit Sheffield on business tomorrow (first time in five years), so I knew I could call in any local shop and stock up.....but even better the place I am visiting is just a couple of doors from the Hendersons Unit on the Parkway - I just called them and they said they can sell me some - Happy Days!!

Our Grandson living and working in New York had the same problem so we sent him some for his birthday. An ordinary bottle plus a litre in a plastic bottle for refill

http://www.yorkshirepantry.com supply at a very reasonable price

We were very satisfied with their service.

Hope this is of help to you and others in your predicament.

Nice story! I moved away from Sheffield, but only to Chesterfield. Not far to go for a bottle of 'Hendo's' :)