Why all the fuss with Nando's?

Went there after listening to the hype train. I was expecting a half decent meal. Instead i got a bland bit of tasteless chicken with half cooked fries. Myself and my comrades left half our meal. Only sauce on offer was that disgusting peri peri.

Overpriced, bland and inedible was my verdict. Gordon Ramsey would have had a field day with the chefs *cough* microwaves in that place.

So why would people flock there? I'm stumped :gag::gag::gag::gag:

Went there after listening to the hype train. I was expecting a half decent meal. Instead i got a bland bit of tasteless chicken with half cooked fries. Myself and my comrades left half our meal. Only sauce on offer was that disgusting peri peri.

Overpriced, bland and inedible was my verdict. Gordon Ramsey would have had a field day with the chefs *cough* microwaves in that place.

So why would people flock there? I'm stumped :gag::gag::gag::gag:

I don't get it either :shakes:

People like some strange things! :gag:

I dig it.

Gimme the lemon & herb chicken (not peri-peri), the wad of sweet mash, the garlic bread, the peri-peri nut mix, the hummus and bread strips, the bottomless (free refill) Coke with fine crushed ice.

Yes, I will have some of that please, if it means I am one of the young 'uns or the hipsters or the fast-food trendy crowd then so be it, I will take one for the team.