Clarkson suspended by the BBC

I think he could make a really good spin off from this following him on his travels to the job centre and ridiculing the (waste of space) system. Going to sign on, through all the forms, waiting for decisions, going to interviews, signing on, more interviews, job aplications, cv writing, job applications, signing on, job applications, more interviews.

Pitting recruitment agencies against each other etc.

I can understand people who think this may be just another

"Clarkson didn't say the n word on TV"

"Clarkson had a number plate "

"Clarkson mentioned there was a slope on a bridge"

Nonsense and haven't understood what he's done and therefore signed the petition.

There's an agenda at the BBC to get rid. Not from the board and senior management but some left leaning producers and other staff.

I think he could make a really good spin off from this following him on his travels to the job centre and ridiculing the (waste of space) system. Going to sign on, through all the forms, waiting for decisions, going to interviews, signing on, more interviews, job aplications, cv writing, job applications, signing on, job applications, more interviews.

Pitting recruitment agencies against each other etc.

Excellent, he should do a dole challenge, first one to sign on wins a car

I wouldn't be too sure about that

Which part?

Clarkson making megabucks by selling his stake in Top Gear? TRUE

Clarkson being courted by other broadcasters?

Well there's Sky , they've been after him for years. And they're not the only channel interested.

"Both ITV and Channel 4 have previously tried to poach Clarkson", The Guardian (11/03/15) [LINK]

Still it's nice to know that it's not only politics where you're always 100% wrong. :P

Him, May and Hammond my go but even if they wanted to do another car show on another channel

BBC own the brand Top Gear so will probably let it rest a year then reformat and recast different hosts

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 20:16 ----------

I think Jezza was provoked, no way he would just hit someone unless it was Piers Morgan