Clarkson suspended by the BBC

Exactly!...........people get punched by politicians,

sportspeople, and the like from all walks of life everyday!.....why the fuss?

Perhaps because in this case we have a well known 'personality' :roll: who receives a salary of several million a year and who's persistent boorish behaviour keeps embarrassing his employer and forcing them into apologising on a regular basis?

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CDQQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fcelebritynews%2F8928665%2FTop-10-Jeremy-Clarkson-gaffes.html&ei=lOQBVeXqLfLU7AaF6oCQDg&usg=AFQjCNHlkQvRqMNz1GnZiSyBk5nkQw-97w&bvm=bv.87920726,bs.1,d.ZGU&cad=rja

Personally I hope they take him back, because as I'm not overly interested in cars I can avoid him by not watching the program, problem solved.

But if they get rid of him he's liable to pop up all over the place ruining programs like QI and' Have I got a bit more news for you' which I quite enjoy but can't watch if that clowns on.

Thinking about it I might sign the petition. :)

Can't he be persuaded to take part in one of those vile jungle survival competitions (which would appeal to his ridiculously overdeveloped male ego)...then just left there? It would take him years to get home without a production team.

Plus, nobody would have to get decked by him.

Win, win.:)

Perhaps because in this case we have a well known 'personality' :roll: who receives a salary of several million a year and who's persistent boorish behaviour keeps embarrassing his employer and forcing them into apologising on a regular basis?

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CDQQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fcelebritynews%2F8928665%2FTop-10-Jeremy-Clarkson-gaffes.html&ei=lOQBVeXqLfLU7AaF6oCQDg&usg=AFQjCNHlkQvRqMNz1GnZiSyBk5nkQw-97w&bvm=bv.87920726,bs.1,d.ZGU&cad=rja

Personally I hope they take him back, because as I'm not overly interested in cars I can avoid him by not watching the program, problem solved.

But if they get rid of him he's liable to pop up all over the place ruining programs like QI and' Have I got a bit more news for you' which I quite enjoy but can't watch if that clowns on.

Thinking about it I might sign the petition. :)

But lots of our big exports with boorish behaviour earning millions tend to go the same way, Stones, Led Zeplin and loads more............whats the difference?

Down to personal taste really..............I get the impression millions worldwide would disagree with your opinion about a poor lad from Donny.

Can't he be persuaded to take part in one of those vile jungle survival competitions (which would appeal to his ridiculously overdeveloped male ego)...then just left there? It would take him years to get home without a production team.

Plus, nobody would have to get decked by him.

Win, win.:)

That would be the ideal solution, particularly as I never watch any of those type of programs either.

Just one problem though, we are talking about a man who reportedly kept a helicopter and pilot waiting for hours whilst he remained in the pub.

Then, when flown back to his luxury country house hotel and provided with what I'm sure would have been an excellent spread, he kicked off like a six year old having a tantrum because the chef hadn't been prepared to remain twiddling his thumbs long after his shift ended in order to cook him a steak.

Does this sound like someone who could be persuaded to rough it in a jungle without 5 star catering on tap?

Is this all about Clarkson driving big fast motor cars which gets up some peoples noses..........come on don't be coy!

No, it looks to be about him spending all afternoon in the boozer, returning late to the hotel and decking someone because there was no dinner ready on the table.

Yes. Bit of a 'first world problem' in the end, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Pillock.

He displayed almost Neanderthal behaviour, similar to the stereotypical view of how men used to behave back in the 1960s.

No dinner on the table when you stumble home from the boozer after spending all day dhan't pit?

Slap the missus!

But lots of our big exports with boorish behaviour earning millions tend to go the same way, Stones, Led Zeplin and loads more............whats the difference?

Down to personal taste really..............I get the impression millions worldwide would disagree with your opinion about a poor lad from Donny.

Rock stars, particularly talented ones are supposed to act like that.

When Jagger became a member of the MCC I was personally disgusted, but as I always rated the Beatles and The Who above the Stones I survived.

Clarksons talent is as a writer, don't know if you've read any of his stuff in the Times but he's good, apart from he spoils it a bit at times by his constant urge to be controversial.

As a 'personality' I find him irritating, boorish schoolboy pranks and childish humour do not appeal to me.

Obviously others disagree and that is entirely their prerogative.

I assume you are attempting to be humorous with the ' poor lad from Donny ' remark?

Jeremys mother made a substantial amount of money from manufacturing Paddington bears and the family had money prior to that.

Privately educated our Jeremy has never wanted for anything and there's nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

His childhood home.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEIQFjAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2573790%2FJeremy-Clarksons-idyllic-childhood-country-home-sale-595-000-But-Top-Gear-fans-beware-theres-ONE-garage.html&ei=JfEBVdfSAsyP7Ab-x4GAAQ&usg=AFQjCNEMN8Qr0dGxSy3kFpyxXCJwec8F4w&bvm=bv.88198703,d.ZGU

Very nice and not bad for a poor Donny lad. :)