Clarkson suspended by the BBC

Yawn!.........anyway back on topic.The latest betting suggests that all will be well with top Gear soon enough and the viewing figures will increase enormously,.....maybe all a marketing ploy who knows?,but sure to disappoint the leftie PC brigade on here no doubt!

What is it about some people that makes them come out with all this 'lefty PC' crap when someone holds a different view to them?

I believe Clarkson is an obnoxious arsehole who despite being in his mid fifties acts like a juvenile and has no respect for anyone.

He very probably views most of the people who watch TG and petitioned for him as ill educated lower class oiks.

In what way does that make me ' a lefty '?

I support no political party and believe that together with poor public sector management the Unions are responsible for causing major economic damage to this country, sound left wing to you?

Yawn!.........anyway back on topic.The latest betting suggests that all will be well with top Gear soon enough and the viewing figures will increase enormously,.....maybe all a marketing ploy who knows?,but sure to disappoint the leftie PC brigade on here no doubt!

You may or may not be right, but one thing is for sure..all the bigot apologists will not be disappointed for sure.

Straight dahn pub chanting in stooge formation, Je-ru-mee! Je-ru-mee! :hihi:

What is it about some people that makes them come out with all this 'lefty PC' crap when someone holds a different view to them?

I believe Clarkson is an obnoxious arsehole who despite being in his mid fifties acts like a juvenile and has no respect for anyone.

He very probably views most of the people who watch TG and petitioned for him as ill educated lower class oiks.

I support no political party and believe that together with poor public sector management the Unions are responsible for causing major economic damage to this country, sound left wing to you?

I don't see anywhere you have been accused of being a leftie and if you don't subscribe why bother!...............you can tell the lefties from the post above. Edited by mossdog

So what you are saying is the only reports from folk who were there involve a verbal altercation.

Stop telling me what you would have liked me to have said - you keep getting it wrong.

I only mentioned the one report you posted, not all reports.

Clarkson says he hit no one. So who is actually claiming there was a physical assault?

There have been reports in the media that mentioned a producer being punched. We don't know if they are true or not.

You don't need to prove there wasn't an assault. This is the UK. It is up to folk to prove that there was.

I'm not suggesting anything otherwise.

Lets be clear on this because you seem to misunderstand my position. I'm not claiming anything about what he did or didn't do. I'm just pointing out that you claiming Clarkson didn't assault anyone and Mr Bloom claiming he did are both just speculation as neither of you are in possession of the full facts.

Perhaps we all should follow Nigel Farage's lead on this and leave the BBC to conduct their investigation.

......."that together with poor public sector management the Unions are responsible for causing major economic damage to this country, sound left wing to you?"

Not to me, it actually sounds very right wing to a lot on here though!

---------- Post added 13-03-2015 at 17:02 ----------

I can't understand why so many people are petitioning the BBC to hang onto Clarkson.

He's not a paragon of free speech, he's a boorish oik.

Well don't try to understand then!.......it maybe millions just don't agree with your opinion. Edited by mossdog

I don't see anywhere you have been accused of being a leftie and if you don't subscribe why bother!...............you can tell the lefties from the post above.

Accused of being a leftie?What are you on about accuse,anybody would think it was a capitol offence to be left wing.Well mate my idol was Tony Benn remember him he was the one born in to a privilege family with a title that he rejected (not the family but the title).Unlike this moron Clarkson he treated every body he met fellow lefties or tories with respect no matter what station the person held a proper gentlemen and I AM PROUD TO SAY A FELLOW LEFTIE.If only there were more like him what a better world this would be.UP THE LEFTIES.Unlike the self appointed pillock called Clarkson Benn had time for everybody a lovely human being being dead opposite this awful person who thinks everybody his beneath him and should be at his call.Well I know what I would tell him to do and I hope the BBC tell him the same.

Edited by petcharlie
adding more facts

Accused of being a leftie?What are you on about accuse,anybody would think it was a capitol offence to be left wing.Well mate my idol was Tony Benn remember him he was the one born in to a privilege family with a title that he rejected (not the family but the title).Unlike this moron Clarkson he treated every body he met fellow lefties or tories with respect no matter what station the person held a proper gentlemen and I AM PROUD TO SAY A FELLOW LEFTIE.If only there were more like him what a better world this would be.UP THE LEFTIES.
If more were like Benn I might sign up myself!........respect!

I don't see anywhere you have been accused of being a leftie and if you don't subscribe why bother!...............you can tell the lefties from the post above.

Your post which I quoted appeared to be saying that those opposed to Jeremy's antics were 'lefty PC' types. As you weren't specific I assumed you included me in the remark, no problem. :)

Although making assumptions about anyone's political leanings based upon their views on some clown who is a serial prat seems somewhat strange.

---------- Post added 13-03-2015 at 17:18 ----------

......."that together with poor public sector management the Unions are responsible for causing major economic damage to this country, sound left wing to you?"

Not to me, it actually sounds very right wing to a lot on here though!

---------- Post added 13-03-2015 at 17:02 ----------

Yes I've been accused of being both right wing and left wing on a few occasions on here by other posters.

The truth is that I regard all politicians of any political viewpoint with a jaundiced eye.

With a few honourable exceptions they're out for their own self interest.

Accused of being a leftie?What are you on about accuse,anybody would think it was a capitol offence to be left wing.Well mate my idol was Tony Benn remember him he was the one born in to a privilege family with a title that he rejected (not the family but the title).Unlike this moron Clarkson he treated every body he met fellow lefties or tories with respect no matter what station the person held a proper gentlemen and I AM PROUD TO SAY A FELLOW LEFTIE.If only there were more like him what a better world this would be.UP THE LEFTIES.

Totally agree Charlie, being a leftie is not some sort of social stigma, it's being proud of your working class roots. Tony Benn was indeed a gentleman and

I had the privilege to hear him speak at a CND rally in Hyde park back in the 1980s. But this thread is not about that it's about an idiot he thinks it's OK to punch somebody and then get sympathy