Clarkson suspended by the BBC

I created a successful engineering company from scratch which eventually ended up employing some 100 people.I sold it and put my money into property some eight years ago .I now rent out 12 homes at affordable rents along with some commercial units .I came from a working class background and I will not forget it .AND I am know to some as a leftie and very proud of it .AND YOU?

Hello purdy have you gone home?I am waiting to read all your achievements that you have managed free from any help. HELLO IS THERE ANYBODY THERE?

Ah, the old 'they disagree with me they must have a left wing bias' argument.

If you'd actually looked at the page you'd have seen the link to the the full poll results, with the raw data. The raw data that details the participant's party support and which disproves your claim it has a left wing bias.

What the right wingers think is left wingers are against profit and wealth which in my mind is a load of c--p.What I am against being a left winger is greed and poverty.I have been self employed for 35 years and in that time I ended up employing a few people on the way.Never in my recollection have I exploited the people I hired .I am sure that they would back me on that statement.In fact I went well beyond what was expected of me.I might fly in the face of a stereo typed vision of a right wingers view of a left winger.It just shows you what a load of cobblers pre conjecture really is.If you are left wing a lot of pillocks think your view dosn't count which is wrong .Be proud of your views .

---------- Post added 14-03-2015 at 18:44 ----------

I don't but give it time and we might get to like each other.

Same here sir .

---------- Post added 14-03-2015 at 18:46 ----------

She probably is a bloke, with no money.

Any port in a storm sweetheart.

Rite folks, this is official, I spoke to a man at Mitsubishi today and discussed all this to him and what he told me is that when Top Gear did that special in Argentina, the car plate that referenced the Falklands war not something added on by Jezza or Top Gear, it belonged to the car that was purchased by the BBC, Top Gear nor Jezza had owt to do with it

The Mitsubishi man said he did a plate check in official places in his private time and traced the reg to that exact car!

Rite folks, this is official, I spoke to a man at Mitsubishi today and discussed all this to him and what he told me is that when Top Gear did that special in Argentina, the car plate that referenced the Falklands war not something added on by Jezza or Top Gear, it belonged to the car that was purchased by the BBC, Top Gear nor Jezza had owt to do with it

The Mitsubishi man said he did a plate check in official places in his private time and traced the reg to that exact car!

That has been pretty obvious from day one it is easy to check a car no plate and where it has been registered etc.

I enjoyed Clarkson's Argentina prank. They'd have nowt to moan about if they'd not invaded British Sovereign Territory.

I feel ever so humbled. :roll: