Clarkson suspended by the BBC

He only has himself to blame is he's booted

and suited. :hihi:

---------- Post added 20-03-2015 at 19:20 ----------

If it was that interesting Channel 4 programme presented by Trevor Phillips you watched it certainly didn't wind me up, quite thought provoking I thought.

But this thread is about Jeremy Clarkson, and I've only popped on again to read the latest gossip.

It's more supposition than fact on here but hey who cares?

The bit that wound me up was when someone said in relation to the Muslem abuse in Rotherham that it was a "right winger's dream".

It's a right winger's nightmare. It's a left winger's nightmare (except for Harriet Harman et al http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/feb/23/harriet-harman-patricia-hewitt-pie-nccl-paedophile-claims) . Hec it's even a liberal's nightmare (except for Cyril).

It's everyone's nightmare. I was really very shouty at the telly.

---------- Post added 20-03-2015 at 19:22 ----------

So Hammond & May are withholding their labour in solidarity with Clarkson. Isn't that what unions do?

Everyone should have the right to withdraw their Labour.

People up North don't like him cause he's successful and funny. People down South don't like him cause he's Northern, successful and funny.

I think he should go into politics, cause he says things how it is, aint afraid who he disgruntles and could not give a flying toss. Kinda like a Northerner!

People up North don't like him cause he's successful and funny. People down South don't like him cause he's Northern, successful and funny.

I think he should go into politics, cause he says things how it is, aint afraid who he disgruntles and could not give a flying toss. Kinda like a Northerner!

But he lives down South and is part of the Chipping Norton set.

But he lives down South and is part of the Chipping Norton set.

My God. I once lived down South too! was I not a Northerner for a few years? Bugger I'm so sorry for deserting my Home County for a short while, and forgot to get my visa back or take a Northern exam to see if I was allowed back. Apologies all round.

My God. I once lived down South too! was I not a Northerner for a few years? Bugger I'm so sorry for deserting my Home County for a short while, and forgot to get my visa back or take a Northern exam to see if I was allowed back. Apologies all round.

There's no need to apologize, we've all made mistakes.