Clarkson suspended by the BBC

Over 1m people think most of his jokes are funny. IE they have a sense of humour.

IT WAS A JOKE.

Poe-faced people no doubt were offended.?

Yes, it was very clearly an ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR. Some things are simply not appropriate to poke fun at, and doing so, only demeans the one poking fun and hilights their crass insensetive nature.

Your kidding right?

Just because someone is the same colour as someone else it doesn't make them the same race, you know that, don't you?

For instance, neither the English nor the Irish are races in their own right, they are however members of two separate races.

The English belong to the Germanic race whilst the Irish belong to the Celtic race, the differences can be seen in DNA.

The same applies to other races, an Indian can racially abuse a Pakistani or vice versa. A Nigerian can racially abuse a Somali.

That's how it works

in your little bubble it works like that but in the real world it dosen't

you're getting confused( as usual )with race and nationalty.

/ In traditional anthropological studies there are actually 5 races.

These are

1) Mongoloid

2) Caucasoid

3) Australoid

4) Negroid

5) Capoid

Edited by nikki-red

These are

1) Mongoloid

2) Caucasoid

3) Australoid

4) Negroid

5) Capoid

6) Scouse. You missed Scouse.

---------- Post added 21-03-2015 at 13:17 ----------

Sorry mate you've lost me, who's Bernard?

Manning. I sent you an hour long YouTube vid to watch :D

Edited by nikki-red

I think the BBC has shot itself in the foot here.

If I were Clarkson and had offers from Sky, chanel4 and ITV as it seems he has. Then i'd be grabbing one of those as soon as possible. If the BBC does sack him he has less bargaining power with those 3. Therefore the BBC is pushing him into jumping ship by delaying matters. It also seems clear the james may and richard hammond have set there store by sticking with him. So i would expect a series is not far away presented by the Top Gear lads but on a different chanel. Who wouldn't want them on board when it is one of the few programmes on the beeb that makes a proffit. £50million if the reports are to be beleived.

I hope it is SKY I can't get that.One pillock working for another pillock (Murdock)

---------- Post added 21-03-2015 at 13:36 ----------

Call me thick but I can't Work out what u mean here

Why do you keep inviting people to call you thick?They have already done that have they not?

6) Scouse. You missed Scouse.

---------- Post added 21-03-2015 at 13:17 ----------

Manning. I sent you an hour long YouTube vid to watch :D

Didn't watch it, in terms of timing etc he was extremely professional but he didn't appeal to me, somewhat like Jim Davidson I don't find a constant barrage of that type of content amusing.

---------- Post added 21-03-2015 at 13:58 ----------

These are

1) Mongoloid

2) Caucasoid

3) Australoid

4) Negroid

5) Capoid

And in your peculiar not in touch with the real world life you may believe that.

Have you ever met anyone normal who has racially abused anyone in an anthropological manner?

If an Englishman calls a Frenchman a French bar steward at this afternoons rugby match he is racially abusing him, that's how it works in the real world where most of the rest of us live.

Edited by nikki-red

Didn't watch it, in terms of timing etc he was extremely professional but he didn't appeal to me, somewhat like Jim Davidson I don't find a constant barrage of that type of content amusing.

---------- Post added 21-03-2015 at 13:58 ----------

And in your peculiar not in touch with the real world life you may believe that.

Have you ever met anyone normal who has racially abused anyone in an anthropological manner?

If an Englishman calls a Frenchman a French bar steward at this afternoons rugby match he is racially abusing him, that's how it works in the real world where most of the rest of us live.

What if a Sheffielder calls a Scouse git a Scouse git? Is that racist?

Edited by nikki-red

Did you watch Bernard ?

---------- Post added 21-03-2015 at 11:31 ----------

Has DC signed the petition then?

No idea but he did wade in on tv before even an investigation had taken place, basically giving the UK the message, that as long as your one of Dave's mates, it doesn't matter what you might have done to anyone else.

No idea but he did wade in on tv before even an investigation had taken place, basically giving the UK the message, that as long as your one of Dave's mates, it doesn't matter what you might have done to anyone else.

No he didn't. A journalist asked him a question. He answered that he didn't know the facts and that he was a friend of his and his kids liked the show.

Show me where he defended him?

You read leftie media too much and believe the rubbish they spout.

Yeah, like that posh bird on 't telly what cooks / snorts cocaine.

I wish I were a posh bird, but biology put an end to that :cry: