Clarkson suspended by the BBC

If JC took up politics would you vote for him?

Bigger longer roads with no speed limits

All parking officers shot (at dawn)

All buses crushed.

Free Levis. Seconds.

Be honest.

Don't forget to bomb the Argies and blow up caravans.

No he didn't. A journalist asked him a question. He answered that he didn't know the facts and that he was a friend of his and his kids liked the show.

Show me where he defended him?

You read leftie media too much and believe the rubbish they spout.

Oh, come on, Jeremy. Don't play daft.

He said he hoped he didn't lose his job, which was stupid without having the outcome of an investigation.

He said he hoped he didn't lose his job, which was stupid without having the outcome of an investigation.

That doesn't automatically mean that he was saying that the BBC should ignore what has happened. He was hoping that what happened was not a stackable offence. Unlike some, he was not prejudging the situation.

No he didn't. A journalist asked him a question. He answered that he didn't know the facts and that he was a friend of his and his kids liked the show.

Show me where he defended him?

You read leftie media too much and believe the rubbish they spout.

Have you ever thought that in a "scuffle" it isn't often easy for bystanders to say who hit who first, although it is often possible for them to say who hit who last.

If an Englishman calls a Frenchman a French bar steward at this afternoons rugby match he is racially abusing him, that's how it works in the real world where most of the rest of us live.

And that's why in the real world the 'racist' accusation is met with a yawn and a 'whatever'.

"Because he is a talent and he does amuse and entertain so many people including my children, who would be heartbroken if Top Gear was taken off air, I hope this can be sorted out.

"He's a friend - I hope it can be sorted out," he added.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s265/top-gear/news/a634853/prime-minister-david-cameron-jeremy-clarkson-is-a-huge-talent.html#ixzz3V8LLNQOI

Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

---------- Post added 22-03-2015 at 16:44 ----------

I see that he has said he regrets some of what happened. What I would say, because he does amuse and entertain so many people - including my own children, who will be heartbroken if Top Gear is taken off air - I hope this can be sorted out because it’s a great programme and he is a great talent.”

Meanwhile, BBC Director General Tony Hall spoke out about the Clarkson row after appearing before a Westminster committee.

“I am a fan of Jeremy Clarkson but this is a serious thing that is alleged to have taken place,” he said.

“We have got an investigation going on. The most important thing in anything like this is to gather the facts.”