Clarkson suspended by the BBC

It is probably a measure of clarksons popularity that at a chairity auction last week someone paid £100,000 to sit beside him for one lap of the test track.

I was just looking at the petitions. It looks like the one to have him reinstated will excede the one to have him sacked by 1000,000 signatures sometime tomorrow.

It is probably a measure of clarksons popularity that at a chairity auction last week someone paid £100,000 to sit beside him for one lap of the test track.

Someone paid £100,00 to sit next to someone at a chairity auction. The world's gone mad!

Isn't that what you have been doing for the last 2 weeks? I callenge you to name someone who claims to have seen any assault by either party involved here.

It's not me who's making scenarios up in my head, I've just gone on what I've read in the media.

It's not me who's making scenarios up in my head, I've just gone on what I've read in the media.

Rarely, if ever, are things true that one reads in the media. The "facts" used are there to support a given line or story.

---------- Post added 23-03-2015 at 18:23 ----------

Latest news. The bbc have apologised to Clarkson, reinstated him and given him shares in top gear again.

He will be back next Sunday.

I guess this is a joke?

Rarely, if ever, are things true that one reads in the media. The "facts" used are there to support a given line or story.

---------- Post added 23-03-2015 at 18:23 ----------

I guess this is a joke?

No, I thought we were making things up and putting it out there as truth.