Clarkson suspended by the BBC

I know. But there's still time and he's probably a pal of his.

I think it's gonna be probably a bit like when a minister is asked if he has aspirations to be prime minister...They inevitably say "I have no desire to be prime minister....But...."

Even if it's better? Seems like you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Top Gear was a car programme that turned into a comedy show with a trio of funny blokes. Thats why I watched it. I hate car shows like Fifth Gear but loved Top Gear for just that.

People like me wont watch it anymore. So yes it will change formats and will return to being a car show but thats not why many people watch it.

Anyway BBC will soon find themselves losing money over it.

And Facebook goes wild with the news. Funny thing is most people seem to be saying "good riddance" rather than supporting him like the change.org petition seemed to portray.

I suspect most people couldn't care less, but it doesn't surprise me at all, most people recognise that you can't go around abusing and assaulting people.

I couldn't see any other outcome than we've seen today, especially after Saville.

---------- Post added 25-03-2015 at 15:01 ----------

People like me wont watch it anymore.

How can you say that in all honesty when you have no idea what the changes will be?

Edited by Magilla

You are forgetting May and Hammond won't be renewing their contracts either. Well I will be surprised if they renew.

Not at all, none of the presenters are irreplacable (IMV).

Another BBC show gone.

I doubt it'll be gone for good.