Clarkson suspended by the BBC

This whole situation has provided us with an excellent opportunity to cleanse the gene pool.

Over 1 million people signed the petition to save Clarkson's job.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CEMQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burtonmail.co.uk%2FNHS-priorities-million-sign-save-Jeremy-Clarkson%2Fstory-26236147-detail%2Fstory.html&ei=Rg8UVchjp-DtBo2tgKgB&usg=AFQjCNF4nMjQke78cFT3Z2IsXVkDYYY-wA&bvm=bv.89217033,d.ZGU&cad=rja

As they signed online they are traceable which is tremendous news.

What we have here is a list of people so concerned with their own self gratification that they are perfectly happy to condone bullying and are infatuated by a 55 year old man who behaves like a two year old spoilt brat.

Someone who was the cause of the - miniscule - problem himself, but is such an arrogant knob that instead of accepting the situation like a grown up he picks on a subordinate and spews out a twenty minute obscene rant before physically attacking him.

Despite which this man is a 'hero' to these clowns who have displayed a complete lack of judgement, consideration and obviously do not understand the difference between right and wrong.

All of them should be traced locked up and at suitable intervals brought out, stood against a wall and shot to death in front of their families.

Tickets could be sold in aid of Children in Need to witness these executions live.

The country would be rid of a million heedless clowns who shouldn't be allowed to breed and further contaminate the land with their kind of unthinking narcissistic self regarding prats. :)

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 14:31 ----------

if you hate him so much isn't enough to simply not watch TG ?- why is it necessary to post comment after comment on a program/presenter you don't even watch?:suspect:

You either haven't been following the thread or your memory is failing.

I have pointed out that whilst I think Clarkson is a talented writer, and I often read his column in the Sunday Times I can't stand the sight of his ugly mug and his smartarse attitude.

I wanted him retaining by TG so that he wouldn't keep popping up spoiling other programs which I usually enjoy.

There is already talk of him appearing on 'Have I got news for You' which I sometimes watch but won't be with that numpty on it. :(

Edited by esme
quote tags

Louise Mensch sounds a bit thick...

When asked "Serious? You think it's okay to hit someone, at work or anywhere else? Wimps if we say violence is unacceptable? Peace & love"

She replied "yes, I definitely do think it is OK. Between equally matched, and no serious harm done? Yep."

She seriously thinks a 'nobody' working for the BBC, could freely fight back (physically and verbally) against JC after being attacked by him, and not suffer any consequences?

No, they are not evenly matched at all. JC has a lot more political clout, friends in high places who can pull strings, and value in terms of potential to generate revenue for the BBC...

Oh sorry, I mean 'had' potential to generate revenue. Can't say I'm sad he's gone! :banana::banana:

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 14:07 ----------

Who has a metallic ass? Robby the robot?

Louise mensch is just a turd. She whinges about UK being a nation of wimps. Yet when a pensioner trolled her on Twitter she ran crying to the police. :rolleyes:

Louise mensch is just a turd. She whinges about UK being a nation of wimps. Yet when a pensioner trolled her on Twitter she ran crying to the police. :rolleyes:

Trolled her on twitter?

Do you mean:

In June 2012, a man was given a 26-week prison sentence suspended for two years for sending Mensch an offensive and threatening email including threats against her children

A bit beyond trolling.

This whole situation has provided us with an excellent opportunity to cleanse the gene pool.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CEMQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burtonmail.co.uk%2FNHS-priorities-million-sign-save-Jeremy-Clarkson%2Fstory-26236147-detail%2Fstory.html&ei=Rg8UVchjp-DtBo2tgKgB&usg=AFQjCNF4nMjQke78cFT3Z2IsXVkDYYY-wA&bvm=bv.89217033,d.ZGU&cad=rja

What we have here is a list of people so concerned with their own self gratification that they are perfectly happy to condone bullying and are infatuated by a 55 year old man who behaves like a two year old spoilt brat.

Someone who was the cause of the - miniscule - problem himself, but is such an arrogant knob that instead of accepting the situation like a grown up he picks on a subordinate and spews out a twenty minute obscene rant before physically attacking him.

Despite which this man is a 'hero' to these clowns who have displayed a complete lack of judgement, consideration and obviously do not understand the difference between right and wrong.

All of them should be traced locked up and at suitable intervals brought out, stood against a wall and shot to death in front of their families.

Tickets could be sold in aid of Children in Need to witness these executions live.

The country would be rid of a million heedless clowns who shouldn't be allowed to breed and further contaminate the land with their kind of unthinking narcissistic self regarding prats. :)

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 14:31 ----------

You either haven't been following the thread or your memory is failing.

I have pointed out that whilst I think Clarkson is a talented writer, and I often read his column in the Sunday Times I can't stand the sight of his ugly mug and his smartarse attitude.

I wanted him retaining by TG so that he wouldn't keep popping up spoiling other programs which I usually enjoy.

There is already talk of him appearing on 'Have I got news for You' which I sometimes watch but won't be with that numpty on it. :(

To be fair most of the signatures were signed prior to the investigation before the public knew for sure what had happened. I might have signed it myself after the investigation had a different version of events occured.

if you hate him so much isn't enough to simply not watch TG ?- why is it necessary to post comment after comment on a program/presenter you don't even watch?:suspect:

Don't let that get in the way of a good rant, heaven forbid!

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 15:14 ----------

Now genocide seems like a suitable response to people who provided support

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: