Clarkson suspended by the BBC

I wouldnt be surprised if they settle for Richard Hammond to replace Clarkson as Hammond is also popular and liked by many....

He's not £300,000,000 popular.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 07:39 ----------

I don't like him, glad to see the back of him to be honest. Hope he never works in TV/jouranlism again

You surprise me.

An interesting funny, edgy, amusing, self made, talented man.

He really isn't your type at all

I don't get it? Please explain.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 08:10 ----------

OMG is that supposed to be Cameron?

A much funnier leftie cartoon would have been something along the lines of Cameron not appearing on Top Gear with an empty chair. I'm no comedian or cartoonist, but someone with that acumen could have done something.

What's the antenna thing on his head supposed to be?

Years ago my bro was on business in Italy and happened to stumble on the top gear team at Milan airport. He remarked that May, Hammond and the rest of the film crew were all bantering in the waiting area and Clarkson was sat some distance away chain smoking.

Not sure what that says about the man, the conclusion he drew was that he was somehow aloof of the rest of the TG team

Years ago my bro was on business in Italy and happened to stumble on the top gear team at Milan airport. He remarked that May, Hammond and the rest of the film crew were all bantering in the waiting area and Clarkson was sat some distance away chain smoking.

Not sure what that says about the man, the conclusion he drew was that he was somehow aloof of the rest of the TG team

The conclusion I would draw is that not many folk want to sit in the smoking area with someone who chain smokes. I certainly don't feel the need to wander outside the pub everytime someone I know gets up and goes outside to smoke a fag.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 09:11 ----------

Nothing that the fake lefties like more than a good old fashioned witch hunt against someone that doesn't align with the values that they pretend to believe in.

Look out Boris YOU'RE NEXT!!

This seems to have gathered momentum rather quickly. Approaching 250,000 signatures.

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-reinstate-jeremy-clarkson

Edited by purdy

I'd like to see man hung drawn and quartered, and then have his innards spread across the M1 and used to test traffic volume.

Not really. Just a joke. I didn't mean it. Ha ha ha. Hee hee hee. Or is it a joke? The git. No .. it's a joke. Ohh ohh ohh. Hee hee hee. I've said something rude and insulting, and then hidden it behind a joke. But is it a joke? Yes, it's a joke. Ha ha ha. Hee hee hee.