Clarkson suspended by the BBC

You never did. The program made huge profits for the BBC after the salaies of all invloved were taken into account. But you will now have to contribute to the salaries of many who were previously subsidised out of the Top Gear windfall.

And who's fault is that?

And if you wished to lay the blame for this situation upon someone, who would you say was the person that caused it to happen?

I have no idea. Like you I am not in possession of the facts. Unlike you I haven't sought to jump to any conclusions based on that ignorance.

You never did. The program made huge profits for the BBC after the salaies of all invloved were taken into account. But you will now have to contribute to the salaries of many who were previously subsidised out of the Top Gear windfall.

Then why the hell have I been paying for a TV license all these years?

I have no idea. Like you I am not in possession of the facts. Unlike you I haven't sought to jump to any conclusions based on that ignorance.

You may not be in possession of the facts.

The rest of us who took an interest in the matter - and bothered to look - do have the facts, which are contained in a BBC summary text and given by the BBC as the reason that they decided to terminate his contract.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fmedia%2F2015%2Fmar%2F25%2Fjeremy-clarkson-fracas-report-full-text-bbc-macquarrie&ei=kRoYVYHpH6fZ7AaCrYGgDA&usg=AFQjCNGIPX5yC2Fu4JM87Uf8fe1gHB3sXQ&bvm=bv.89381419,d.ZGU&cad=rja

These facts are not disputed either by Clarkson or the witnesses who as I understand it were his mates May and Hammond.

I doubt Clarkson can see a problem either. Because of all the bleating from the rabid dogs his profile and cudos has increased massively. He will undoubtedly get paid more in future for his new show as well as his newspaper columns.

His show will still go out to the world and folk will still buy his DVDs.

Of course the BBC won't be producing any of this and will therefore not benefit from any of the revenues. On the other hand Clarkson, May and Hammond will all gain rather a lot from their royalties on Top Gear's back catalogue.

So everyone is a winner.

So where is the problem?BYE BYE Clarkson for Christ sake go.

You may not be in possession of the facts.

The rest of us who took an interest in the matter - and bothered to look - do have the facts, which are contained in a BBC summary text and given by the BBC as the reason that they decided to terminate his contract.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fmedia%2F2015%2Fmar%2F25%2Fjeremy-clarkson-fracas-report-full-text-bbc-macquarrie&ei=kRoYVYHpH6fZ7AaCrYGgDA&usg=AFQjCNGIPX5yC2Fu4JM87Uf8fe1gHB3sXQ&bvm=bv.89381419,d.ZGU&cad=rja

These facts are not disputed either by Clarkson or the witnesses who as I understand it were his mates May and Hammond.

I did look but couldn't find any evidence. But as you seem capable of making up heresay can you fill in the gaps.

The names of those who witnessed the incident?

Was it pushing and shoving or a proper fist fight?

Which hand did Clarkson use to land the blow?

How many people were involved in the alledged altercation?

---------- Post added 29-03-2015 at 16:49 ----------

So where is the problem?BYE BYE Clarkson for Christ sake go.

Its not a problem to me although it will be for BBC finances. By the way. He's gone. Doing Top Gear road shows by all accounts.

I doubt Clarkson can see a problem either. Because of all the bleating from the rabid dogs his profile and cudos has increased massively. He will undoubtedly get paid more in future for his new show as well as his newspaper columns.

His show will still go out to the world and folk will still buy his DVDs.

:hihi:

I've just realised you were referring to the anti-Clarkson mob as "rabid dogs" , weren't you ?

I honestly thought you were referring to the one million idiotic morons that signed the online position in support of the old dinosaur and were now resorting to sending death threats to the director of the BBC !

Oh boy, is my face red

See, if Top Gear was a program hardly anybody watched, left wingers wouldn't hate Clarkson quite so much.

But the fact that he openly expresses opinions they disagree with on a show that is massively popular, that they hate intensely.

Because this means that these views which contradict their own are popular - and this drives them all ragey.

I did look but couldn't find any evidence. But as you seem capable of making up heresay can you fill in the gaps.

The names of those who witnessed the incident?

Was it pushing and shoving or a proper fist fight?

Which hand did Clarkson use to land the blow?

How many people were involved in the alledged altercation?

---------- Post added 29-03-2015 at 16:49 ----------

Its not a problem to me although it will be for BBC finances.

Do you understand the meaning of words?

If so, what do you think these words in the summary mean

" Specific facts I have found as part of my investigation are as follows: " ?

" It was not disputed by Jeremy Clarkson or any witness that Oisin Tymon was the victim of an unprovoked physical and verbal attack " ?

And once you've worked it out try and answer the question, who is the person responsible for Clarkson no longer being involved with Top Gear?