Clarkson suspended by the BBC

I think he has. He just desperately wants the end of Clarkson on Top Gear to be because of a lefty BBC plot and not because of Clarkson being a knob.

That could be it, and of course that would mean that all those petition signers and people who have abused the producer and threatened the Director are looking very much like knobs also. :)

Doesn't it? So, what do they call a 'physical' incident on your planet?

I don't know but you are going to tell me. I had a physical incident with the girlfriend last night but I'm not sure that charges could follow.

As a matter of interest as you are clearly an expert, what would it have been called if Tymon had hit Clarkson?

I'm half expecting someone to claim it's all part of a left wing BBC plot to get rid of Clarkson - they deliberately parked the helicopter next to a pub in the hope that Clarkson would get drunk and do something stupid they could sack him for.

Now they would believe that .There are none more blind than those who do not want to see.I don't know if he is trying to convince him self or us.Right if he comes on again tell him I have gone to the bottom of the garden to feed the fairies.

I don't know but you are going to tell me. I had a physical incident with the girlfriend last night but I'm not sure that charges could follow.
If it was an incident...then you're not doing yourself any favours, really :hihi:

A particular occurrence, especially one of minor importance.

An embarrassing occurrence, especially of a social nature.

(see http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/incident)

An occurrence of seemingly minor importance (see http://www.thefreedictionary.com/incident)

To the risk of repeating myself: please use a dictionary if you are unsure about the meaning of certain words.

As a matter of interest as you are clearly an expert, what would it have been called if Tymon had hit Clarkson?
Self-defence. Or a service to humanity. Either is correct, they're not mutually exclusive. :D:P Edited by L00b
links, formatting

That could be it, and of course that would mean that all those petition signers and people who have abused the producer and threatened the Director are looking very much like knobs also. :)

Yep. 1 million, some of whom have appeared to lack the self-awareness to appreciate their own foolishness... A bit sad really, but I imagine some will have seen how daft it was to sign before finding out what happened.

If it was an incident...then you're not doing yourself any favours, really :hihi:

A particular occurrence, especially one of minor importance.

An embarrassing occurrence, especially of a social nature.

(see http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/incident)

An occurrence of seemingly minor importance (see http://www.thefreedictionary.com/incident)

To the risk of repeating myself: please use a dictionary if you are unsure about the meaning of certain words.

Self-defence. Or a service to humanity. Either is correct, they're not mutually exclusive. :D:P

No. I'm still not getting it. Admitting a physical incident took place between you are someone else is nothing more than admitting a physical incident took place between the 2 of you. It gives no indication of who did what to who, except in your little world.

No. I'm still not getting it.
I'm not surprised. Them blinkers must be set to stun.

Admitting a physical incident took place between you are someone else is nothing more than admitting a physical incident took place between the 2 of you.
Have you checked the meaning of 'physical incident' yet? :)