Proof ALL Elections are Rigged and Fraudulent. Voting Is Pointless.

FACTS only. No opinions.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 18:28 ----------

All the proof is there, are you saying Sandy is lying?

Do you want to know how I knew that you and he are slightly deranged?

It was the 'ALL' in your OP.

Sandy is and was an independent, he isn't a supporter of any political party or movement. The website shows irrefutable evidence to prove elections are fraudulent and rigged.

So? I could open my own web page and argue that black is white. But with only my word to argue my case and no evidence to back it up, doesn't make it so.

Tell us something we don't know about voting.

I still get terrible flashbacks and awake from my slumber in a cold sweat over the great voting scandal of 2002.

For hours on end that fateful night I tried to get through to cast my vote for Will Young but the line was constantly and coveniently engaged. It must be because Will is soooooo good, I thought to myself, everyone must be voting for this previously undiscovered British talent. And what do you know, despite being far less of a star than wonderful young William, G-G-Gareth Gates was crowned Pop Idol winner 2002. No one saw it coming, no one.

So I agree my friend, voting is indeed pointless and I for one shall never cast a vote again. Never. Never, ever....bever. Humf!

Do you want to know how I knew that you and he are slightly deranged?

It was the 'ALL' in your OP.

I'm deranged because I don't believe in UK democracy? And Sandy is because the irrefutable evidence shows corporations control the political process and this country, which means democracy is nothing but an illusion.

---------- Post added 12-03-2015 at 17:05 ----------

So? I could open my own web page and argue that black is white. But with only my word to argue my case and no evidence to back it up, doesn't make it so.

There is lots of irrefutable evidence on the website, its all there but you chose to ignore it.

I'm deranged because I don't believe in UK democracy? And Sandy is because the irrefutable evidence shows corporations control the political process and this country, which means democracy is nothing but an illusion.

---------- Post added 12-03-2015 at 17:05 ----------

There is lots of irrefutable evidence on the website, its all there but you chose to ignore it.

There is no "irrefutable evidence" - just a list of assertions for which he doesn't provide any evidence.

It is up to the person making the claims to provide the evidence - not for someone to disprove it.

PS - how does someone in Gloucestershire get hold of all this "top secret" and "clandestine" information. I think they've made it up :cool:

There is no "irrefutable evidence" - just a list of assertions for which he doesn't provide any evidence.

It is up to the person making the claims to provide the evidence - not for someone to disprove it.

PS - how does someone in Gloucestershire get hold of all this "top secret" and "clandestine" information. I think they've made it up :cool:

Sandy thoroughly explains quite simply that they're all in it together. Their own election results extract tables clearly shows systematic elections frauds. He was an independent and found information the electorate don't know about. He wrote complaint letters which are uploaded onto his website along with their responses. Nothing is made up. Everything is documentated and proved to be 100% accurate.

You're the one disputing irrefutable evidence, so if you expect us to believe you then disprove it, or you'll just look more silly.