'Cute' hair bands on bald baby girls

These should be banned. They instantly make the baby look uglier, older, more knowing and less likeable.

Agreed. Babies which have been 'accessorised' unsettle me, generally. It's bad enough when they are dressed in designer label clothes - and brand trainers, when they can't even walk yet.

If the parents wanted something to dress up, they could have got a doll or a dog or something.

These should be banned. They instantly make the baby look uglier, older, more knowing and less likeable.

Oo, they're 'orrible aren't they? Seen a few pictures of babies with these on recently. Something a bit freaky about it.

To say nothing of babies with pierced ears...

They are even worse, aren't they. In France this summer we saw a sandwich board advertising a tattoo parlour, with babies no older than 9 months covered in tattoos, chains and piercings. It was horrible - I can only hope the tattoos, etc., were photoshopped on. Surely it's illegal to tattoo babies?

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 22:06 ----------

I think they are great for recognition when you can't tell if it's a boy or a girl

What's wrong with asking the parent? :rolleyes: