'Cute' hair bands on bald baby girls

I think they are great for recognition when you can't tell if it's a boy or a girl

I dont know if i am a one off but, a baby is a baby to me, by the way i am male if that makes a difference.

Babies are too young to wear cheap bling, adidas & baseball caps, therefore there has to be another way of letting the world know that another Chav has been added to the population.

On the contrary. Some poor infants are made to wear those things as well.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 23:05 ----------

A baby is a lovely peace of human flesh,.

You make them sound like lumps of meat, a tasty Sunday roast or something. Horrible. Suggest you re-phrase.

Edited by aliceBB

On the contrary. Some poor infants are made to wear those things as well.

---------- Post added 11-03-2015 at 23:05 ----------

You make them sound like lumps of meat, a tasty Sunday roast or something. Horrible. Suggest you re-phrase.

My Bold

You mean my bold is horrible, i love my tasty Sunday roast.

My Bold

You mean my bold is horrible, i love my tasty Sunday roast.

Please don't tell me what I mean when you are the one whose meaning is obscure.

We are still no further on in terms of what you mean by ' a baby is a baby to me'. Meaningless.

Please don't tell me what I mean when you are the one whose meaning is obscure.

We are still no further on in terms of what you mean by ' a baby is a baby to me'. Meaningless.

if you have not heard that expression before thats your problem, and give over trying to score points, it doesn't look good on your part, get back on topic.

if you have not heard that expression before thats your problem, and give over trying to score points, it doesn't look good on your part, get back on topic.

No. You need to be clearer. Do you mean:

(a) you aren't interested in babies, so they all look alike to you - like blobs?

(b) you like babies but you don't care whether they are male or female?

© you like babies and you don't notice if they are wearing headbands, etc?

(d) something else? What?

If you are unable to express yourself clearly then we must conclude that you are the same troll we thought you were last time you reared your head. The clueless ivanava, perhaps :rolleyes:

No. You need to be clearer. Do you mean:

(a) you aren't interested in babies, so they all look alike to you - like blobs?

(b) you like babies but you don't care whether they are male or female?

© you like babies and you don't notice if they are wearing headbands, etc?

(d) something else? What?

If you are unable to express yourself clearly then we must conclude that you are the same troll we thought you were last time you reared your head. The clueless ivanava, perhaps :rolleyes:

Well Well aliceBB

we are sinking to a lower level, i think the s/f certainly does not know me as a troll quite the contrary.

you want me to explain some phraseology it has a similar meaning to this, [ and you where an English teacher? pull the other one ]

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet