Kids in supermarket trolleys.

In Asda recently i noticed a child sat in a trolley with what looked like Dog muck on his shoes,when i informed his mother she muttered something about dogs and said she would have to change the trolley , what about the next person to use the trolley ??? .What about children with nappies on while sitting in a trolley , can't be hygienic can it , trolleys are for food not children so why don't supermarkets stop this happening .:loopy:

When you say sat in the trolley, do you mean the seat bit that's meant for small kids to sit in (feet sticking out) or the bit where the shopping goes?

If it's the first, then I guess it's bound to happen now and again, but perhaps parents should check their kids' shoes before they put them in the seat?

It isn't just food which you place into a trolley, there are lots of other unwrapped items........ clothes, towels etc. A child seat is provided for small children, if they are too big for the child seat, then they should be old enough to behave properly without ' annoying ' other shoppers or touching everything.

Should does not mean they all are, so in my opinion a child in a trolly is one less annoying thing to negotiate whilst shopping.

When you say sat in the trolley, do you mean the seat bit that's meant for small kids to sit in (feet sticking out) or the bit where the shopping goes?

If it's the first, then I guess it's bound to happen now and again, but perhaps parents should check their kids' shoes before they put them in the seat?

Sat in the food section.

I regularly shop in Morrisons at Ecclesfield and often see see kids sat in the food section of the trolley feasting on a sausage roll or other food that the parent has taken off the shelf and unwrapped for them just to keep them quiet.

There's little courtesy in most public places these days. Like Perplexed points out, it's the overblown sense of entitlement and general selfishness that folks find difficult to control.

Very sad reflection of our liberalised society.

All rights with no responsibilities.

---------- Post added 13-03-2015 at 13:45 ----------

Often seen half consumed food and drink rammed back into random shelves in supermarkets too. Vile. What kind of person lives and breathes and thinks it's ok to do that?