Local knuckle heads

The pub next to the co-op is the cannon.

I was with mick crich the night he died.

Alec Keenan owned a painting business in the 70's

Anybody remember Brains/Barry Walker he was with Critch when he was killed.

Barry was a great kid he used to knock around with Kelsey who was a small time crook.

Sadly he died about three years ago about two years after his brother Fat Alan.What a duo the scrapes they used to get into had you in tears of laughter when they told their stories.

Both sadly missed

• Like 1

Barry was a great kid he used to knock around with Kelsey who was a small time crook.

Sadly he died about three years ago about two years after his brother Fat Alan.What a duo the scrapes they used to get into had you in tears of laughter when they told their stories.

Both sadly missed

Didn't Kelsey do time for shooting someone?

Both sadly missed

We were in cj's and mick was getting a bit funny with helen, barry went home with mick and helen, the next morning mick was dead.

Barry had only just got out of prison for the arthur davis shooting the day before.

We were in cj's and mick was getting a bit funny with helen, barry went home with mick and helen, the next morning mick was dead.

Barry had only just got out of prison for the arthur davis shooting the day before.

Here's another Sheffield 6 case! John Chidlow,late of the Bell Hag Inn,Crosspool!...........I was going to say don't mess with me ,because Littlewood and Chidlow were both known to me,but sadly I think they have both done it! Heard Mark Crampton died suddenly in October last year,but did not know him only by reputation,after it seems his parents had their windows blasted out by shotgun fire in Stannington last year! Edited by mossdog

Do you remember Lol Knight who liked to have a go at the law around about the 50s & 60s.

My old dad who was pretty handy on the cross in his younger days told me a story of this Lol Knight spouting off at him for a scrap so they went in Longley Park and according to old dad he give him what for,so he says.

Here's another Sheffield 6 case! John Chidlow,late of the Bell Hag Inn,Crosspool!...........I was going to say don't mess with me ,because Littlewood and Chidlow were both known to me,but sadly I think they have both done it! Heard Mark Crampton died suddenly in October last year,but did not know him only by reputation,after it seems his parents had their windows blasted out by shotgun fire in Stannington last year!

I was talking to someone the other day who said john chidlow had been very ill.