Stagecoach bus refuse to pick up football supporters.

Don't rise to her provocation, Cuttsie.

She's made herself look stupid so many times, that I doubt that anyone takes her posts seriously.

There can't have been any trouble after the match today. I'd have thought that most people would have been asleep after watching that rubbish.

Bang on Wednesday where bloody awful ,that is why so many left early so as to catch the Stage coach.

---------- Post added 14-03-2015 at 19:53 ----------

We get on that bus every home game and their has never been a problem people come out of the game early to get back to chapeltown but today for some reason the driver would not let people on so can stagecoach let's know why and we can use first buses if they don't want our custom

I felt sorry for the first driver sealameal especially after finding out it was his bosses who caused the problem.

The guy on the phone at their office could not care less when we rang him.

On the bus that I eventually caught two stops on the driver could not have been more apologetic a tribute to the company .

But there could have been trouble at a bus stop close by.

Stagecoach will then tell drivers not to stop at a number of stops, as people can move from one stop to the next easily.

There has been a problem otherwise the bus would have stopped.

Sorry but that is rubbish. I've stood in that queue many times over the years (I wasn't there today because I left Hillsborough a little early and nipped onto a 53 that stopped at the same stop) and I've seen many bus drivers choose to ignore all those paying customers for no other reason than that it would require them to stop for five minutes to get everyone on and they don't want to get stuck in the match traffic. That's the only reason they do it, it's got nothing whatsoever to do with 'trouble'. Every time they do it they're leaving 50-60 people stood outside in whatever weather without any shelter and a long wait for the next bus.

Edited by Funky_Gibbon

Sorry but that is rubbish. I've stood in that queue many times over the years (I wasn't there today because I left Hillsborough a little early and nipped onto a 53 that stopped at the same stop) and I've seen many bus drivers choose to ignore all those paying customers for no other reason than that it would require them to stop for five minutes to get everyone on and they don't want to get stuck in the match traffic. That's the only reason they do it, it's got nothing whatsoever to do with 'trouble'. Every time they do it they're leaving 50-60 people stood outside in whatever weather without any shelter and a long wait for the next bus.

When the next bus turned up the crowds had gone as had most of the previous queue [they just melted away]

But that bus did not stop as well.

Complete disregard for customers.

I suspect many these was Taxpayers as well, this is disgusting by a company , being given a Public Tender to refuse carriage of passengers , if there has been trouble at that stop , why wasn't a few of the 100 odd SYP deployed on Matchdays at great cost to local council tax payers , sent to this bus stop , they ride on the trams and park up and play cards at the rail st and the main bus interchange and Hillsborough interchange , and leaving a disable passenger is serious business under certain laws no doubt .

So you think it is acceptable to physically attack a bus if it doesn't stop?

Any order from management will be best on the behaviour of fans in previous weeks. If they have been naughty boys and girls then the bus won't stop.

Football fans are fast becoming scum in this city - vile, foul mouthed loners who get wasted every home match because they have nothing else in their life to occupy them.

You have no idea about football. None at all.