Mothering Sunday

To all the mums out there Happy Mothering Sunday

To all those out there lucky enough to still have their mothers......treasure every moment you have with them

To those out there who for whatever reason no longer have their mothers I wish you peace, healing and happy memories.

My mum died 20 years ago....she was one of the best....a strong determined woman who gave me her all and my proudest moment was a couple of years ago when one of my daughters said I was just like her nanan.

Im currently not talking to my mum. Ive bought her a card and prezzies but cant bring myself to take them to her. Dumb eh!

Yes very dumb..:( Don't wait any longer,she may be sat waiting for you :):)

She wont be that im sure of. Some times we just have to take a deep breath and accept things how they are and move on with life.

Yes but at least you will be able to say,,Well at least I tried.

Yes but at least you will be able to say,,Well at least I tried.

I know what your saying and i agree but i have. Lots of times. It used to really screw me up but ive got used to it over the years. I love my Mum but the relationship just isnt there. Ill leave this thread now before i bum everyone out with my tales of woe lol.