Bizarre van creeping around S2

It's constantly driving around the Manor and Parson Cross.

The driver's a 16 year old girl called Ar' Britni Chelsea Chardonnay and she has a new born in the back called Scott Lee SUFC SWFC.

She's trying to locate the likkle 'uns Dad.

I love this one. Presumably Britni, since she's a bright sort of girlie, has tattooed him/her with both logos, to "keep her options open".

Actually, I think it is a water cannon unit. So don't muck about in its vicinity, yoofies, or you might be (literally) blown away.

I have seen this van on a regular basis parked outside Birley Community College , quite worrying , he does look a bit strange !

That's even further south. This is indeed a worrying development. I am pleased that some of you people have seen it too though. We must report sightings here. That way we'll gradually build up a dossier of evidence to use in court if that is ever needed. Try and get a photo too but be careful out there. Law enforcement can be a risky business.

I know the owner of the van,He's a mate of mine. He's just started out in the drug industry and using his noggin.

He thought if he drove around in a van with blacked out windows and 'Who's the daddy' written on the van and made himself look strange he would draw some custom.

Unfortunately things aren't going to well in the north of the city but sales are looking up as he heads to the south side.

Next time you see him flag him down and check out his wares.

Jesus Christ!