Why do I make bad/wrong choices

For some reason I end up making bad/wrong choices I dont feel like im doing its after I get told that all choices I make is wrong like for instance I went to hospital with a friend to support her while giving my keys to my other friend coz they were stopping only to not get my key back coz I didnt know where they were only got them back today then asking a friend to fetch me to take me home as I didnt want to go alone in dark in this hour only by putting his life and hour on the line as theres idiots about at this time I seem to f*** things up for everybody and everyone I mean what is wrong with me I cant even let go of my ex I still love them and I dont know why when I shouldnt and mustnt clearly and basically im f***** in the head.

---------- Post added 15-03-2015 at 23:26 ----------

Oh and Im poison

It's a very good question. I think, it can often be because we are agitated, not balanced and deeply settled within. The longer we take to consider, the less rushed we feel, the better...

When we feel rushed. When others are stressed and agitated and pushing us to make a decision, if we allow ourselves to be unbalanced by them, we make mistakes.

Edited by Waldo

It's a very good question. I think, it can often be because we are agitated, not balanced and deeply settled within. The longer we take to consider, the less rushed we feel, the better...

When we feel rushed. When others are stressed and agitated and pushing us to make a decision, if we allow ourselves to be unbalanced by them, we make mistakes.

Mistakes can also be made if we try to impress through low self esteem, loneliness, insecurity etc. Having the inability to stand back, asses the boundaries of your capabilities. The need for acceptance can cause many relationship issues.

Mistakes can also be made if we try to impress through low self esteem, loneliness, insecurity etc. Having the inability to stand back, asses the boundaries of your capabilities. The need for acceptance can cause many relationship issues.

Completely agree. Not understanding our own self worth, not valuing ourselves, all the while, perhaps over-esteeming others; or seeking any other form of external validation ... it is all acting from or coming from the wrong place.

I think people often overlook or just don't see at all, that what is good and valuable about themselves.

Understandable really, when you consider all the images of what success looks like, the media feeds us....

I cant even let go of my ex I still love them and I dont know why when I shouldnt and mustnt clearly and basically im f***** in the head.

Oh and Im poison

You are feeling emotional at the moment? Perhaps you are making the right choices, for you, not the choices that others would make.

Its not easy to let go, not sure if I should be letting go, but I know that I dont want to.