Wolves vs Wednesday

castleboy

Imo,he was the best passer of a football, Wednesday had at that time,very underrated.

Tom was a very intelligent right half - back , but didn't have any pace ,

he always looked as if he was playing in slow motion ,very talented

and the most well known of the 3 brothers. Owl.

Anyway going back to the OP, I've just read that in the last 9 matches against Wolves we've lost 6 and drawn 3. Apparently our overall stats against them are appalling.

Now if that was any other team than Wednesday it would guarantee a win for us.

Any team that comes to Hillsborough who haven't won all season or never beat us is certain to do just that.

Hey dobby. If you've been watching them as long as me as you obviously have you'll know that a draw is the usual outcome.

My first match was Wolves at home March 61 and that was 0-0

I'd take draw tonight,would be nice to see May carry on his scoring run.

I'd take draw tonight,would be nice to see May carry on his scoring run.

Yes dobby I've also gone for a draw at Wolves , be nice to see Caolan Lavery have a run out

tonight and for the remaining matches especially now mid - table is guaranteed , it would be

an ideal opportunity for him.

Also now the "Revelation " is on a scoring run I reckon Stuart will team him up with our other

World class striker Atdhe Nuhiu.:thumbsup: Owl.

Yes dobby I've also gone for a draw at Wolves , be nice to see Caolan Lavery have a run out

tonight and for the remaining matches especially now mid - table is guaranteed , it would be

an ideal opportunity for him.

Also now the "Revelation " is on a scoring run I reckon Stuart will team him up with our other

World class striker Atdhe Nuhiu.:thumbsup: Owl.

Well fitness shouldn't be a problem after his run out with The Spireites but a best I think the subs bench for him.