Benefit sanctions evidence

I'm a postman, I'd be jobless without a pair of legs.

And if you was made redundant you would have to find another job which isn't likley to be another postman job, if you loose your legs you would have to find another job after the necessary rehabilitation, lack of legs doesn't prevent you from working.

And if you was made redundant you would have to find another job which isn't likley to be another postman job, if you loose your legs you would have to find another job after the necessary rehabilitation, lack of legs doesn't prevent you from working.

Who's going to pay for the rehabilitation if I lose my legs?

Why is stating a fact, trolling?

Loosing your legs requires some rehabilitation but it isn't an excuse to spend the rest of your life on benefits.

Well, it depends. Oscar Pistorius had a birth defect and the useless parts of his lower legs were amputated at an early age. He grew up with no legs.

Somebody who loses both their legs as an adult could be the victim of an accident and may have other serious injuries and pyschological trauma. For others the loss of their limbs could be part of an ongoing disease process and again the trauma is often significant. There are also different severities of amputation that require different adjustments. Some are easier to deal with, others a massive battle. For example hindquarter amputation where practically the whole leg is lost versus below knee amputation. Regardless, losing both limbs as an adult whatever the severity does take a lot of adjustment. For some people complete readjustment might be impossible.

We can all admire people who overcome adversity but sadly not everybody can. Not hard to understand is it?

Well, it depends. Oscar Pistorius had a birth defect and the useless parts of his lower legs were amputated at an early age. He grew up with no legs.

Somebody who loses both their legs as an adult could be the victim of an accident and may have other serious injuries and pyschological trauma. For others the loss of their limbs could be part of an ongoing disease process and again the trauma is often significant. There are also different severities of amputation that require different adjustments. Some are easier to deal with, others a massive battle. For example hindquarter amputation where practically the whole leg is lost versus below knee amputation. Regardless, losing both limbs as an adult whatever the severity does take a lot of adjustment. For some people complete readjustment might be impossible.

We can all admire people who overcome adversity but sadly not everybody can. Not hard to understand is it?

I didn't say everyone can return to work, but with the right help many can. Not hard to understand is it?

I didn't say everyone can return to work, but with the right help many can. Not hard to understand is it?

You seemed to infer it. But then again you made the mistake of not seeming to know the Pistorius back story. If you had known it you'd know his is not really a template for rehabilitation of adult bilateral amputees for work. Inspirational maybe and that would have been a fair point.

You seemed to infer it. But then again you made the mistake of not seeming to know the Pistorius back story. If you had known it you'd know his is not really a template for rehabilitation of adult bilateral amputees for work. Inspirational maybe and that would have been a fair point.

Hes only inspirational or your lifes ambition is to murder your partner by shooting her through bathroom door four times.