What Has Become Of Byards Leap Pub?

Earlier this month I went photo the closed Arbourthorne Hotel then after completing the task got on the bus back to the city centre. Then as the bus pulled out I realised that Byards Leap pub is not that far away I photo'd it back in 2011 the pub had steel boarding on it I seem to recall it had a balcony on the back with a nice view. If I had remembered before getting on the bus I would have had look but it started to snow and daylight was fading just wounded what if anything happened to Byards ?

Earlier this month I went photo the closed Arbourthorne Hotel then after completing the task got on the bus back to the city centre. Then as the bus pulled out I realised that Byards Leap pub is not that far away I photo'd it back in 2011 the pub had steel boarding on it I seem to recall it had a balcony on the back with a nice view. If I had remembered before getting on the bus I would have had look but it started to snow and daylight was fading just wounded what if anything happened to Byards ?

It still the same today all boarded up.