The damage done - your worst teacher.

there is only one teacher that sticks out to me was MR V*****s from shiregreen infants i would be about 10 at the time you will no who he is he used to throw the board rubber at you if you talked in class, if you did your home work wrong that flew out the window onto the dinning room roof then you had to find the caretaker to get it back down by the time he had done your book was a scrap book, the worst punishment was poking you in the back with his 2 fingers or hitting you on the knuckles with the blue pens that was thin stem and round on the end that bloody hurt.

i remember my brother david he was at his girlfriends house at the time (wife now) and he noticed her sis that had same bruising on the back and knuckles so he asked her how she got them then came home and asked me how i got mine seen as we was in the same class. he went barmy and went to the school and had a right go at him about it he was me other dad really dad was at work no mum so he sorted stuff like school out.

i was lucky enough to have never had the cane but that teacher still sticks in my mind and the story and im nearly 42 but shhhhhhh lol.

AT LAST MY TURN. after reading all the posts on this thread i will tell you who was the worst by far.he was an EVIL,SHORTARSED little B@:%*RD who must have had gestapo blood in his veins PURE EVIL!!! YES! COME ON DOWN !!FROM ECCLESFIELD COMPREHENSIVE !!ITS MR OGGY[THE B"$&^*D] JENNET. r.i.p my arse, piece of worm ridden filth..

Er........... I don't think he's dead yet!

My old primary school teacher who was dead handy with the old slipper has his own fan club on facebook. I am amazed that some of my former school pals admire him and have become his "friends".

That man put the fear of god into me and many others at school.:loopy:

Archived