Places to leave luggage in Sheffield?

Does Sheffield train station or coach station have a place you can leave luggage? I’m travelling up from London on Saturday morning and going straight to a football match, so would rather not be lugging a rucksack or suitcase round with me.

Thanks in advance (and sorry if thread is in the wrong place).

There are no left luggage facilities at Sheffield railway station. No help to OP, but places like Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, and Edinburgh do. Apparently Virgin East Coast no longer do at Newcastle. London terminals still do, as do some smaller places like Oban and Fort William.

As mentioned by sjbrun there is some in Sheffield Interchange (E Platform) where National Express coaches depart. But they're time restricted i believe you can't leave items overnight must be emptied by 11pm although the lockers are outside the Interchange & are accessible 24hours so don't know how they enforce this. Prices used to be small lockers £1 large lockers £2. Hope this helps.