Plane, 150 on board crashes in southern France

No,I go by bus or train.

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 11:28 ----------

OK then,that's an even more good reason for not travelling by air...........you can't trust any of them.

If you want to limit your travel possibilities that's fine...The chances of anything happening to you on a flight are very,very small...you can't eliminate all risk..

Fair enough if you are prepared to limit your travel options. if I were travelling between Spain and Germany, I'd certainly pick flying over driving from a safety point of view. I don't know about rail links.

It's not limiting my travel options.......it's broadening them,If I wanted to travel between Spain Germany,I can do it by ground transport,stop off at other places and see more of them,not something you can do by plane...........I've got all the time I want to do any trip,so I can plan what I want for however long I like.

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 11:33 ----------

If you want to limit your travel possibilities that's fine...The chances of anything happening to you on a flight are very,very small...you can't eliminate all risk..

If air crew and their staff are prepared to put my life at risk,they don't deserve my custom,whether the risk is small or not.........the risk is always small until it's the one you are on that goes down.........people do win the lottery.

It's not limiting my travel options.......it's broadening them,If I wanted to travel between Spain Germany,I can do it by ground transport,stop off at other places and see more of them,not something you can do by plane...........I've got all the time I want to do any trip,so I can plan what I want for however long I like.

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 11:33 ----------

If air crew and their staff are prepared to put my life at risk,they don't deserve my custom,whether the risk is small or not.........the risk is always small until it's the one you are on that goes down.........people do win the lottery.

And trains crash and buses run off motorways and ships sink...risk is there whatever you do..

And I've got a chance of getting out alive from those accidents,I don't have a chance on a plane.

So every single plane crash in history has had a 100% fatality rate, has it?

If you are going to be paranoid about air travel, at least get your facts right.

So every single plane crash in history has had a 100% fatality rate, has it?

If you are going to be paranoid about air travel, at least get your facts right.

I'm not paranoid about air travel.........I just don't like it and I don't like the way that some of these companies are putting lives in danger with some of the practices and lax security that are in operation at airports and on planes............it really is that simple.

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 11:46 ----------

Look at this, 79 people died on a TRAIN, Chalga!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_de_Compostela_rail_disaster

So what,my choice is not to travel by plane..........it's like eating what you like and not eating what you don't like...........planes are the equivalent of me not eating what I don't like.