Plane, 150 on board crashes in southern France

...and flying is safer than travelling by bus.

Now now, facts getting in the way of a good rant! :)

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 03:47 ----------

So what,my choice is not to travel by plane

Of course it is, it just seems you are very misinformed about how safe it is compared to other methods of transport. You effectively said you think everyone in every plane crash dies, which you know yourself is very very incorrect.

Of course it is, it just seems you are very misinformed about how safe it is compared to other methods of transport. You effectively said you think everyone in every plane crash dies, which you know yourself is very very incorrect.

I've not said any form of transport is more safer than another,I just said I have more chance of living after a train or bus crash than a plane crash.Everybody just got murdered in a plane 'crash' on Tuesday.

I've not said any form of transport is more safer than another,I just said I have more chance of living after a train or bus crash than a plane crash.Everybody just got murdered in a plane 'crash' on Tuesday.

No you didnt, you said:

And I've got a chance of getting out alive from those accidents,I don't have a chance on a plane.

...suggesting you think everyone in every plane crash dies.

It's not limiting my travel options.......it's broadening them,If I wanted to travel between Spain Germany,I can do it by ground transport,stop off at other places and see more of them,not something you can do by plane...........I've got all the time I want to do any trip,so I can plan what I want for however long I like.

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 11:33 ----------

If air crew and their staff are prepared to put my life at risk,they don't deserve my custom,whether the risk is small or not.........the risk is always small until it's the one you are on that goes down.........people do win the lottery.

That's pretty daft. If the pilot of a plane has a heart attack the co-pilot has 5 minutes at least to take over the controls. If the driver of a bus collapses the accident is almost guaranteed. One of many reasons why travelling to Spain by bus is far more dangerous than going by plane.

That's pretty daft. If the pilot of a plane has a heart attack the co-pilot has 5 minutes at least to take over the controls. If the driver of a bus collapses the accident is almost guaranteed. One of many reasons why travelling to Spain by bus is far more dangerous than going by plane.

It's the chance of surviving a crash that I am interested in.

It's the chance of surviving a crash that I am interested in.

So you'd sooner be in a crash that you think you can survive than not be in a crash? I suspect that per passenger mile you're less likely to be in a plane crash than a bus crash.... but that's totally your choice...

No you didnt, you said:

...suggesting you think everyone in every plane crash dies.

I never said everyone in every plane crash dies............I said that I have no chance if a plane crashes,that is my personal opinion,if you prefer your opinion,that's fine..........I think different to you.

---------- Post added 26-03-2015 at 12:10 ----------

So you'd sooner be in a crash that you think you can survive than not be in a crash? I suspect that per passenger mile you're less likely to be in a plane crash than a bus crash.... but that's totally your choice...

That's correct,and that is exactly the way I like it.