Alton towers daytrips

• 2 weeks later...

Just for future reference, there are two alton towers train deals.

Midland Mainline - train to Derby, coach from there

Central Trains - train to Uttoxeter (change at Derby) and onto a bus provided by them.

If you're going in the next two weeks, have fun at Chocolate Towers :P

• 1 year later...

Hi, i am wanting to go to alton towers agen but i just need the transport.I noticed that you were on about going next week.If you manage to find a coach ,then decide to go to alton towers could you let me no please ,because me and my friends are wanting to go again.If you could snd a reply back to my email adress please that would be most helpfull.

Thebabebabe2503@hotmail.com

Thanks ema_x

Thanks for the help everyone, just to let you know we have now found a coach company that does direct trips to AT =D

Hi, would it be posible for my friends and i to go on this coach with you ,or is it just for you and your friends?....if it is possible for me and my friends to go could you let me no about the date and thingz please also the price......write back please ,but send it to my email address..thebabebabe2503@hotmail.com because i am always on that...lol

Thanks x_ema_x

• 3 years later...

I am not sure about coaches but theres a train station not too far and you can grab a taxi from there not sure of the name of it now, anyhow im going ssoon found alton towers ticket site where you can get discount in sig cant paste url, cancels out taxi trip, hope this helps

Archived